According to the sheriff, "The inmates escaped after a water leak occurred behind a wall unit stainless steel toilet".
Four prisoners are at-large after allegedly using a leaky toilet to make an escape from a jail by removing the toilet from the wall, officials said.
David Wayne Frazier, 54, is considered unsafe, officers said.
John Shehee turned himself in about 8:05 p.m.to county authorities, according to Cocke County Sheriff Armando Fonest.
ECN wishes you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year (or Festivus)
For example, one Twitter user posted on Christmas 2016, "Shoutout to the people who work for retail and the food industry ". According to a recent survey , Americans prefer "Merry Christmas " to " Happy Holidays " by 20 percentage points.
"We've had numerous issues with this facility concerning water breaks, sewage breaks". Two other people, Daniel Speir and Jarred Schoondermark, were arrested at Speir's home and charged with harboring a fugitive.
Inmate Steven Lewis was also captured after a foot chase by officers in the Carson Springs Community. He was behind bars for aggravated robbery and having a weapon as a convicted felon.
Previous repairs to the plumbing caused the concrete encasing the wall unit toilet to become weakened. "It's a never ending task to try to keep this place and this facility operational".
Fontes said the building is brittle and unfit for housing inmates. Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of David Wayne Frazier is encouraged to call the sheriff's office at 423-623-2064 or the jail at 423-623-6023.
Shehee was facing criminal charges for arson, criminal trespassing and property theft under $500. Harce Allen and Eric Click were caught on Monday.
- Ebola Vaccine Trials: How Much Science Has Advanced
- Run the Jewels drop RTJ3 three weeks early as a Christmas surprise
- Mortgage Rates Are Unchanged; Home Price Data Shows Solid Annual Gains
- Hawaii runs unique fake punt, and it works, in win over MTSU
- Singer George Michael has died aged 53
- Fired Ryan didn't come close to living up to his bluster
- Going to the Movies with Jeff & Drew: "Rogue One"
- Japanese Prime Minister Arrives in Hawaii for Memorial Visit
- Giroud sinks 'stubborn' West Brom
- Monte dei Paschi sees funding gap grow