As for the new tracking changes that came with the "Pokemon Go" update, it is believed that the new moves have been introduced for a special reason.
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.53.1 for Android and 1.23.1 for iOS devices.
Niantic has tried to lure fans back through seasonal events, the introduction of new Pokemon such as Ditto, and, as Heavy explained, the removal of the oh-so-common Pidgey and Rattata from the available creatures that can hatch from 2km eggs. As for the total mileage accumulated by users, a video upload by Niantic last month suggests that players have covered more than 4.5 billion miles or 8.7 billion kilometers.
Pokemon Go pulled over $950 million in consumer spending before the end of 2016 according to Gamasutra, with $800 million of that happening within 110 days of release. Today's update nerfs that previous function, and it will likely also affect walking with your buddy as well as hatching eggs.
"Changed distance tracking to better account for Global Positioning System drift".
Julio Jones 'ready' for NFC Championship game
At Dallas Rodgers moved the Packers 43 yards in less than 35 seconds to set up Mason Crosby's 51-yard field goal as time expired. Flights from Green Bay to Atlanta on Monday morning started at just under $800 per person, based on a Saturday-Monday trip.
GPS Drift is where the satellites tracking your position get a little confused and can't quite work out where you are, which causes your character to jump around or move a little on-screen.
The second bullet point is far more interesting, as Global Positioning System drift has been a significant issue ever since Pokemon Go launched on iOS and Android past year.
Pokemon GO servers appear to be offline and now, it's unclear what is causing the issues with the game, having gone months without a major outage. While the big hitters are increasingly spending huge amounts in advertising to attract new players, Niantic created a game that brought millions of new players into the mobile gaming space.
For one, the winter months in many parts of the world make it oftentimes hard, or even impossible for players to step outside and walk.
- Celebrate! Actress Betty White turns 95
- Bengaluru ranked the world's most dynamic city, trumping Silicon Valley and Shanghai
- Iraqi Forces Recapture Jonah's Tomb
- Miguel Ferrer, star of NCIS: Los Angeles, dies at 61
- Raiders file paperwork for relocation to Las Vegas
- Nintendo Switch: Arms won't require Joy-Con motion controls to play
- Nvidia Shield (2016) gets Nougat update and 4K HDR support
- Donald Trump wax figured unveiled at Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Windows 10 Creators Update 2017 Includes Beam Streaming, Increased Performance And More
- The 3 graphics showing how 2016 was the warmest year on record