This takes the cumulative sales of Resident Evil games up to a total of 75 million units since the first Resident Evil game launched back in 1996.
Resident Evil 7: Hazard was a breakaway point for the series as Capcom moved towards more classic survival horror experience in first-person camera style.
The latest installment in the historic horror franchise received generally positive reviews when it launched earlier this week, but not quite the scores that Capcom marketing director Antoine Moilant projected for the game when speaking to MCV late past year, when he stated "we'd love to have only 9's and 10's, but I'm sure we'll see a few 8's as well". The game is the 11th entry in the game series but the first installment to support a first-person perspective gameplay.
Have you played the game yet? Terrifying fans at events across the globe previous year, the PlayStation VR "KITCHEN" tech demo was developed utilizing the RE Engine's VR oriented tools, and is the foundation on which the talented Resident Evil team has crafted the immersive horror experience in Resident Evil 7.
Al-Shabab, Kenya trade claims in morning attack in Somalia
Abu Musab said the attack left at least 51 Kenyan soldiers dead, but would not comment on the number of militants killed. Islamic extremist group al-Shabab has claimed responsibility for the attack. "We have taken over the base".
Every movement, sound and shadow is enough to get the pulse racing, and it's even more nerve-wracking when you enter an brand new area for the first time, or come face to face with a twisted new foe.
There is not a whole lot of detail about the upcoming Resident Evil 2 Remake but fans are hoping that they will be getting a little more information about it soon.
The series made its debut back in 1996 and the cumulative sales of the games in the series total over 75 million units, as of January 27, 2017. Capcom understood these things and had designed a game so terrifying, that even common objects such as chairs and TVs make you feel uneasy.
- Madonna Jets To Malawi, Applies To Adopt Two More Children
- Why Did Apple Just File a Vaporizer Patent?
- Robin Thicke Backs Out Of Charity Hockey Game Honoring His Father
- Pope Francis strikes blow for church 'liberals' in condom row
- PH bet Maxine Medina included in list of evening gown standouts
- Rafa Nadal survives epic to set up dream Federer final
- A wasp horror story that makes you glad you're not an insect
- Usher in the Chinese New Year with these food specials and events
- Sponsors of Syria talks in Astana strike deal on safeguarding fragile ceasefire
- Albright: I'm 'ready to register as Muslim'