Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is reportedly preparing a big-money move for Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang if Sergio Aguero leaves.
Guardiola has preferred a 4-3-3 formation this term, meaning Aguero and recruit Jesus are vying for the lead striking role.
"So I think there would be lots of suitors that would happily take Aguero but I think, most importantly, he's a proven goalscorer in the Premier League, which is one of the hardest leagues to score goals in".
Leroy Sane, 21, signed from Schalke in the summer, has delivered a string of superb displays on the left in recent weeks, with his pace and ability to beat defenders offering City a new dimension going forward, while 22-year-old Raheem Sterling continues impress on the right.
Missing seven games through suspension has undoubtedly disrupted a season which could not have started better for Aguero with 11 goals in his first six games.
GETTY Could Antonio Conte and Pep Guardiola really do a deal for Sergio Aguero
The Argentinian, who has repeatedly been linked with Real Madrid, says he hopes to use the rest of the season to re-establish himself as City's spearhead, but stopped short of committing his future to the club. "I want to stay, of course". It's not the first time he's been dropped.
"But he is 19 years old, Brazilian, physically strong, he needs few training sessions to be ready". His father and mother gave him this talent.
"I'm very happy because I got into the team so quickly".
Guardiola has opted for a three-man defence at the Etihad against Paul Clement's side, who come into the game with two consecutive wins, with Gael Clichy, John Stones and Alexsander Kolorov across the back.
"He left him out against Barcelona earlier on in the Champions League, and you just think there must be something where the chemistry between the two of them isn't quite clicking and isn't quite working".
Myanmar army killed and raped in Rohingya ethnic cleansing
Zeid said the perpetrators of such "horrors" must be held to acount. The regions are also nearly totally closed off to journalists.
- Zlatan fires warning to Premier League after 20-goal landmark
- Video Exposes Planned Parenthood's Abortion Quotas
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner 'fought Trump's LGBT order'
- Twenty-First Century Fox's (FOXA) Outperform Rating Reiterated at BMO Capital Markets
- Trump on travel ban: 'Call it what you want'
- Trump praises black icons: He does know Frederick Douglass is dead, right?
- Jordan Farmar Impresses Cavaliers In Workout
- Greek debt will become 'explosive' within 13 years
- Afghan Civilian Casualties Rose 3 Percent In 2016
- Explosion rocks Kabul city, 12 feared dead