However the election board has yet to officially announce the date.
Deputy Prime Minister Numan Kurtulmus said the referendum would likely take place on April 16.
President Erdogan signed off on the reform bill on Friday, clearing the way for a national referendum on major constitutional changes that would usher in a powerful presidency. "I sincerely believe that Turkey will shift to a management model with a more active administration that will provide political and economic stability in full", Kurtulmuş said.
The Bill envisions granting the office of the presidency - now a largely ceremonial position - the power to appoint government ministers and senior officials, dissolve parliament, declare states of emergency, issue decrees and appoint half of the members in the country's highest judicial body.
Ankara accuses Gulen of orchestrating an attempted coup in Turkey last July.
Iheanacho Dropped Again As Jesus Fires City Past Swansea
It's not the first time he's been dropped. "But he is 19 years old, Brazilian, physically strong, he needs few training sessions to be ready".
Under the new constitution, the president will have strengthened executive powers to directly appoint top public officials including ministers.
The referendum campaign is due to formally kick off on February 25, with Kurtulmus expressing hope that it would reflect "the maturity of Turkish democracy".
The ruling Justice and Development Party, backed by the Nationalist Movement Party, says it will bring the strong executive leadership needed to prevent a return to the fragile coalition governments of the past.
Erdogan said a "Turkish-type presidential system" would replace the current, two-headed system, in which there is both a president and prime minister. "We believe that our nation will substantially say "yes" to this proposal".
But there have been suggestions that the clock on his presidency will start from zero from 2019 as the new constitution creates a new presidential role.
- Final Fantasy XV Regained Its Development Costs Within a Day of Release
- Zlatan fires warning to Premier League after 20-goal landmark
- Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan Requests Thousands of Troops
- Jeffrey Loria has a handshake agreement to sell the Marlins
- Twenty-First Century Fox's (FOXA) Outperform Rating Reiterated at BMO Capital Markets
- Nevada AG throws support behind Supreme Court pick Gorsuch
- Greek debt will become 'explosive' within 13 years
- After Trump, White House releases list of 78 terror attacks 'under-reported'
- Explosion rocks Kabul city, 12 feared dead
- 'Iconic' and 'Loveable': Remembering An Elderly Lungfish Named 'Granddad'