According to the ruling, Safinova would lose her 2010 European title, 2011 world title, 2012 Olympic gold and 2013 worlds silver medal.
She is the latest in a growing list of Russian athletes to have past Olympic medals taken away over doping, as the nation struggles to overcome its most widespread doping scandal ever.
The Lausanne-based Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) said there was "clear evidence" that Savinova-Farnosova was involved in doping from 2010 until 2013 - including for the 2012 London Games.
Semenya is set to...
The country's athletes missed last year's Rio Olympics and will be absent at August's World Championships in London after the IAAF voted to extend Russia's suspension.
Iheanacho Dropped Again As Jesus Fires City Past Swansea
It's not the first time he's been dropped. "But he is 19 years old, Brazilian, physically strong, he needs few training sessions to be ready".
The IAAF yesterday said Savinova had 45 days to appeal the decision which could drag out the process with Semenya having to stay content with her two silver medals.
Mariya Savinova has been banned from athletics until 2019 after she was found guilty of doping for over three years. Semenya will also become a two-time world champion if she is awarded Savinova's gold from 2011. The International Association of Athletics Federations extended the track ban against Russia through this year's World Athletics Championship in August.
The footage helped spark a World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) investigation into Russian Federation, and led to Savinova-Farnosova's blood samples being reexamined. The Moscow drug-testing laboratory was later shut down and its director testified he had covered up hundreds of failed tests by top Russian athletes. Melnikov was banned for life by the IAAF past year, while Kazarin is suspended awaiting the results of an investigation, though he's been accused of breaking that suspension by continuing to coach Russian runners.
Another Russian finalist from the 2012 final, Yelena Arzhakova, has already been banned and Ekaterina Poistogova, who took the bronze medal, is under investigation for doping.
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- Oil industry can't stand another price collapse - Venezuela
- 'Iconic' and 'Loveable': Remembering An Elderly Lungfish Named 'Granddad'
- Australia has new right-wing party
- Jeffrey Loria has a handshake agreement to sell the Marlins
- Three acquires UK Broadband for $373 million
- China's Jan crude imports rise to third-highest on record
- Friday Night's Sky to Light Up
- Zlatan fires warning to Premier League after 20-goal landmark
- Republicans Introduce Bill to "Terminate the Environmental Protection Agency"