Hillary Clinton won New Hampshire by about 3,000 votes, but now President Trump says thousands of MA voters were bussed in to the Granite State to vote against him. "The President has issued an extraordinarily serious and specific charge".
Ayotte has not responded to requests for comment on Trump's allegations, but her spokesman, Liz Johnson, said Ayotte "does believe the Legislature should examine residency requirements, which they are doing".
The voter fraud "scheme" Trump describes would "constitute thousands of felony criminal offenses under New Hampshire law", she noted.
"I therefore call upon President Trump to immediately share his evidence with the public", Weintraub said.
Ayotte was present because she is leading the "Sherpa" team that is shepherding Gorsuch during the confirmation process.
Consumer price inflation set to see upside pressure: Crisil
Inflation rate of meat and fish, however, increased to 2.98 per cent in January, while that for fruits stood at 5.81 per cent. In rural areas, food inflation was 1.1%, while in urban centres it fell 0.5% as prices of vegetables and food items softened.
President Donald Trump reportedly brought up even more baseless claims of voter fraud on Thursday, during a closed-door meeting with several senators.
On Election Day, Trump accused the media of ignoring "serious voter fraud" in California, New Hampshire and Virginia.
Trump obviously won the election, but he narrowly lost New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton.
Trump has said that fraud may account for his loss nationwide in the popular vote to Clinton by almost 3 million votes. Gardner said in each election going back to 2002 there has been at least one prosecution for voter fraud - but he hasn't seen any evidence of a coordinated or systematic effort.
Trump repeatedly warned of voter fraud during the 2016 race, but has since doubled-down on the idea after Electoral College win in November.
- Fights to watch to get primed for UFC 208
- Henry backs Wenger stay despite Arsenal's 'mental problem'
- Is it the end of Carmelo's NY nightmare?
- Townships Declare Snow Emergencies Ahead of Storm
- CAS sanctions Russian athlete Savinova for 4 years for doping
- 'Iconic' and 'Loveable': Remembering An Elderly Lungfish Named 'Granddad'
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- Yale To Rename Calhoun College For Grace Hopper
- Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
- Three soldiers killed by Russian warplanes