Hillary Clinton won New Hampshire by about 3,000 votes, but now President Trump says thousands of MA voters were bussed in to the Granite State to vote against him. "The President has issued an extraordinarily serious and specific charge".
Ayotte has not responded to requests for comment on Trump's allegations, but her spokesman, Liz Johnson, said Ayotte "does believe the Legislature should examine residency requirements, which they are doing".
The voter fraud "scheme" Trump describes would "constitute thousands of felony criminal offenses under New Hampshire law", she noted.
"I therefore call upon President Trump to immediately share his evidence with the public", Weintraub said.
Ayotte was present because she is leading the "Sherpa" team that is shepherding Gorsuch during the confirmation process.
Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
The growth wasn't quite as robust in Wellington County, where Erin led the way with a 6.2 per cent population increase. That figure was below the national population growth rate of five per cent and the Ontario rate of 4.6 per cent.
President Donald Trump reportedly brought up even more baseless claims of voter fraud on Thursday, during a closed-door meeting with several senators.
On Election Day, Trump accused the media of ignoring "serious voter fraud" in California, New Hampshire and Virginia.
Trump obviously won the election, but he narrowly lost New Hampshire to Hillary Clinton.
Trump has said that fraud may account for his loss nationwide in the popular vote to Clinton by almost 3 million votes. Gardner said in each election going back to 2002 there has been at least one prosecution for voter fraud - but he hasn't seen any evidence of a coordinated or systematic effort.
Trump repeatedly warned of voter fraud during the 2016 race, but has since doubled-down on the idea after Electoral College win in November.
- 'Iconic' and 'Loveable': Remembering An Elderly Lungfish Named 'Granddad'
- Henry backs Wenger stay despite Arsenal's 'mental problem'
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- Jeffrey Loria has a handshake agreement to sell the Marlins
- Townships Declare Snow Emergencies Ahead of Storm
- Former prime minister Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo declared Somalia's new president
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- Video Exposes Planned Parenthood's Abortion Quotas
- Zlatan fires warning to Premier League after 20-goal landmark
- Turkey's Erdogan approves referendum on increasing powers to presidency