More than 30,000 subscribing couples responded, and 48 percent in the US said they've gone ahead and watched ahead without their partners.
Since the streaming service first officially defined the weak, cowardly act in 2013, the practice has increased three times and has spread around the world: The most cheaters are in Brazil and Mexico where 57%-58% of streaming couples have cheated, respectively.
Skipping ahead is a serious relationship infraction for some users, as 14 percent of people said "cheating" on Netflix was "worse than having an actual affair".
"Netflix cheating" is on the rise, according to a global survey by the streaming service.
Pentagon strongly condemns North Korea missile test
President, we are at a critical juncture with regard to North Korea and its provocative behavior", Gardner wrote. Except for the June 22 success at which the missile traveled about 500 km, all of other launches failed.
There's a good chance your significant other is binge-watching "Stranger Things" when you're not around. And that isn't the end of the cheating: 60% of Netflix users say that that would continue to cheat if they were assured they could get away with it.
So you're bingeing on The Walking Dead with your spouse and they fall asleep. 81 percent of Netflix cheaters in the United Kingdom have cheated multiple times, and over half (52 percent) don't even feel bad about it. Wow.
The original Netflix series are just two of the most-popular shows when it comes to cheating, along with the equally-tempting "Orange Is The New Black", "House Of Cards" and "Black Mirror". That's when you've agreed to watch a show on Netflix with someone else but go and sneak ahead without them.
The Netflix survey was conducted by SurveyMonkey from December 20-31, 2016 and based on 30,267 responses. The most loyal lovers live in the Netherlands, where over 70 percent of viewers said they have never cheated.
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan Requests Thousands of Troops
- Is it the end of Carmelo's NY nightmare?
- Hyundai Elantra GT Debuts at Chicago Auto Show
- After Trump, White House releases list of 78 terror attacks 'under-reported'
- Three soldiers killed by Russian warplanes
- Jeffrey Loria has a handshake agreement to sell the Marlins
- Israel says will not admit Peru's fugitive ex-president
- Townships Declare Snow Emergencies Ahead of Storm
- WWII bomb discovery forces evacuation in Greek city of Thessaloniki