Lady Gaga posted a picture of new tattoo to honor her performance with Metallica at the 2017 Grammys. They experienced some technical difficulties, with frontman James Hetfield forced to share a microphone with Gaga. As she sported an overly-done outfit ripped off of Madonna and crowd surfed on top of a fake filler crowd, the performance seemed more like what people who don't listen to rock thinks rock is like.
Hetfield and Gaga shared ended up sharing her mic, adding a cool theatrical element to the performance, albeit an unplanned one.
Gaga's vocals were spot-on, which again shows her versatility. She tweeted an apology to the band and their fans, signing off with: "Love you Metallica".
Something tells us Metallica won't be itching to perform at the GRAMMYs anytime soon. He's wonderful. I went to see them live.
CAS sanctions Russian athlete Savinova for 4 years for doping
Mariya Savinova has been banned from athletics until 2019 after she was found guilty of doping for over three years. Semenya will also become a two-time world champion if she is awarded Savinova's gold from 2011.
Lady Gaga just bared some skin prior to her appearance at the Grammy Awards 2017. First presenter LaVerne Cox introduced Lady Gaga, who was performing with the eight-time Grammy-winning band, but failed to mention Metallica at all.
While she was nearly tripping over his mic stand, then crowd surfing, Hetfield sang, with mixed success, but clearly not enough to satisfy him. Previously, GaGa teased fans about the collaboration for the music's biggest night by posting a photo of her and the band on her Instagram account.
Eventually, they got it up and running, and the energetic performance resumed. But also what Lady Gaga said and didn't say was also a blessing from such a diverse, strong and talented young woman.
Metallica was up for one Grammy this year for Best Rock Song for "Hardwired", but lost to David Bowie's "Blackstar".
- China's Jan crude imports rise to third-highest on record
- Consumer price inflation set to see upside pressure: Crisil
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- Yale To Rename Calhoun College For Grace Hopper
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- Turkey's Erdogan approves referendum on increasing powers to presidency
- Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
- FEC commissioner wants Trump to show evidence of NH voter fraud
- Samsung might have a curvy new Bixby logo
- Oil industry can't stand another price collapse - Venezuela