Michael Jordan and NBA Commissioner Adam Silver are helping fix the relationship between Charles Oakley and Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan.
But that's not enough for Oakley, who was ejected from the venue and arrested last Wednesday after a scuffle in his seat, near team president James Dolan.
Dolan and Oakley met face-to-face with National Basketball Association commissioner Adam Silver at the league office Monday, with Michael Jordan joining the conversation via conference call to try to resolve their differences.
Charles Oakley's ban from Madison Square Garden lasted less than a week.
Wise claimed that a source close to Oakley texted him and said that Oakley will once again be allowed inside Madison Square Garden, where he played 10 seasons for the Knicks.
Netflix Reveals That Nearly Half of All Couples Cheat
The most loyal lovers live in the Netherlands , where over 70 percent of viewers said they have never cheated. That's when you've agreed to watch a show on Netflix with someone else but go and sneak ahead without them.
NEW YORK-A person briefed on the discussions tells The Associated Press that Madison Square Garden has lifted its ban of Charles Oakley. I want them to apologize to the fans.
The Knicks and Dolan have received criticism for the decision to ban Oakley and the public suggestion that he has a drinking problem. "You put a label on someone and it sticks", Oakley said. In his grandiosity and insecurity, he then invites, and I would assume pays for, such "outstanding ex-Knick citizens" as Latrell Sprewell and Vin Baker to sit with him at a game.
It was not immediately clear when Oakley would next be seen at a Knicks game.
Oakley, however, is unlikely to be spotted sitting courtside with Dolan anytime soon.
- FEC commissioner wants Trump to show evidence of NH voter fraud
- Hyundai Elantra GT Debuts at Chicago Auto Show
- The Leicester City Fairytale has Come to an End
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- Fights to watch to get primed for UFC 208
- Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
- Is it the end of Carmelo's NY nightmare?
- Consumer price inflation set to see upside pressure: Crisil
- Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan Requests Thousands of Troops
- India's largest state Uttar Pradesh goes to polls