Mitsubishi began selling the Eclipse in 1989 and eventually introduced a Spyder variant, both of which were manufactured at its assembly plant in Normal, Ill., the company's only factory in the North America. AutoGuide.com will be reporting live from the show, and we will bring you more information about the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross when it is unveiled.
Although the Eclipse name is being attached to a different class of vehicle, Mitsubishi styled the new crossover with the original Eclipse in mind.
The Eclipse Cross will make its debut at the Geneva Auto Show starting March 7 to March 19 in Switzerland.
"The Eclipse Cross's lovely, dynamic form serves to bring about the same sense of excitement and inspiration as the diamond ring seen immediately before and after a total solar eclipse does", Mitsubishi said.
Yale To Rename Calhoun College For Grace Hopper
Hopper received a master's degree in mathematics and a Ph.D.in mathematics and mathematical physics from Yale. Criminal charges were dropped and Yale rehired Menafee, who had described the image as offensive.
The new compact SUV supposedly employs coupelike styling and a deep red paint that Mitsubishi says "evokes the brilliance of the prominence seen during the total solar eclipse". The concept's "bridge" rear lights survived the transition from concept to production. The Eclipse, along with the Endeavor SUV, was sent out to pasture in 2011 in an effort to cut costs and reconfigure the lineup to focus more on the crossover craze.
The Eclipse was last sold here for the 2012 model year.
The upcoming Eclipse Cross will be slated between the Outlander and smaller Outlander Sport.
- Israel says will not admit Peru's fugitive ex-president
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- Commander of US Forces in Afghanistan Requests Thousands of Troops
- The Leicester City Fairytale has Come to an End
- Friday Night's Sky to Light Up
- India's largest state Uttar Pradesh goes to polls
- Turkey's Erdogan approves referendum on increasing powers to presidency
- Charles Oakley's Madison Square Garden ban lifted
- Netflix Reveals That Nearly Half of All Couples Cheat
- No Technical Difficulties For Metallica in Post-Grammy Show