Mitsubishi began selling the Eclipse in 1989 and eventually introduced a Spyder variant, both of which were manufactured at its assembly plant in Normal, Ill., the company's only factory in the North America. AutoGuide.com will be reporting live from the show, and we will bring you more information about the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross when it is unveiled.
Although the Eclipse name is being attached to a different class of vehicle, Mitsubishi styled the new crossover with the original Eclipse in mind.
The Eclipse Cross will make its debut at the Geneva Auto Show starting March 7 to March 19 in Switzerland.
"The Eclipse Cross's lovely, dynamic form serves to bring about the same sense of excitement and inspiration as the diamond ring seen immediately before and after a total solar eclipse does", Mitsubishi said.
San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
Shanahan will have control of the 53-man roster, and Lynch will have final say on free agency, the draft and the 90-man roster. He moved up to the Bay Area in sixth grade and spent time as a ball boy for the 49ers. "That's a big question", Lynch said .
The new compact SUV supposedly employs coupelike styling and a deep red paint that Mitsubishi says "evokes the brilliance of the prominence seen during the total solar eclipse". The concept's "bridge" rear lights survived the transition from concept to production. The Eclipse, along with the Endeavor SUV, was sent out to pasture in 2011 in an effort to cut costs and reconfigure the lineup to focus more on the crossover craze.
The Eclipse was last sold here for the 2012 model year.
The upcoming Eclipse Cross will be slated between the Outlander and smaller Outlander Sport.
- Netflix Reveals That Nearly Half of All Couples Cheat
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- Yale To Rename Calhoun College For Grace Hopper
- Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
- Townships Declare Snow Emergencies Ahead of Storm
- City keen to keep Aguero
- The Leicester City Fairytale has Come to an End
- WWII bomb discovery forces evacuation in Greek city of Thessaloniki
- Henry backs Wenger stay despite Arsenal's 'mental problem'
- Hyundai Elantra GT Debuts at Chicago Auto Show