Although the cause of the fire is under investigation, the Anaheim Police Department said that no foul play is suspected.
Nine cars were destroyed or damaged by fires in the main parking structure Monday at Disneyland, and seven people were treated for smoke inhalation but their injuries aren't serious, authorities said.
Disneyland confirmed the fire was on the second-floor of the lot.
During the evacuation, the trams serving the structure were halted.
Netflix Reveals That Nearly Half of All Couples Cheat
The most loyal lovers live in the Netherlands , where over 70 percent of viewers said they have never cheated. That's when you've agreed to watch a show on Netflix with someone else but go and sneak ahead without them.
People were allowed to return to their vehicles at around 7 p.m., police said.
Seven Disney employees suffered smoke inhalation. The blaze was in the Mickey & Friends structure, according to Sgt. Daron Wyatt of Anaheim Fire and Rescue. "It's just an accidental fire that started with one vehicle then quickly communicated to other vehicles", the sergeant said.
Darren Clark, whose family of four couldn't get to their auto because of the shutdown, told KNBC-TV: "A lot of people are just exhausted; they've been here all day".
"A lot of people are just exhausted, they've been here all day". "I'm kind of hoping it's not my vehicle". Firefighters were called to the scene at about 4:35 p.m. after an Anaheim police officer reported the blaze.
- Turkey's Erdogan approves referendum on increasing powers to presidency
- Census: Ottawa-Gatineau above national average: Pembroke and Smiths Falls lose population
- China's Jan crude imports rise to third-highest on record
- Fights to watch to get primed for UFC 208
- Charles Oakley's Madison Square Garden ban lifted
- India's largest state Uttar Pradesh goes to polls
- Jack Clifford and Jack Nowell start for England against Wales
- San Francisco 49ers: How Kyle Shanahan Can Address the Quarterback Situation
- CAS sanctions Russian athlete Savinova for 4 years for doping
- Yale To Rename Calhoun College For Grace Hopper