University of Missouri student Goehrke saw his big chance and responded: "If patriots win we go on a date?"
The Montreal-born blonde predicted an Atlanta triumph on Twitter with the Falcons ahead 21-0 and her suitor pitched a date if the Patriots came back to win. However, as luck would have it, the Patriots pulled off a stunning comeback in the second half to win 34-28 in overtime.
The two sat court side at a Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks NBA game. Hours later, when the Patriots had won, she said she would honor the bet and go on the date.
"The most awesome part is that she agreed to it without knowing who I was", he said. "I was anxious, however, when I looked at his Twitter profile as soon as I lost the bet and his profile picture was a picture of Tiger Woods".
Melania Trump Still Adjusting As First Lady
I think he got really exhausted of Trump Tower when he couldn't move, and now he's basically got another version of it. The controversial USA president was asked about the former model during a fiery press conference lasting over an hour.
NEW YORK Eugenie Bouchard is not one to welch on a bet.
All he had to say on the date was this: "Very good - the best date ever". Bouchard told TMZ on the way out that there would "for sure" be a second date.
While Goehrke seemed fairly subdued for a lot of the date, one has to imagine he was just trying to play it cool for his superstar date. "Probably less awkward than a one-on-one dinner, since I don't know John, so that's how it happened".
- No foul play as cars burn at Disneyland
- Netflix Reveals That Nearly Half of All Couples Cheat
- Mitsubishi reveals all-new Eclipse Cross SUV
- Coroner ID's Carroll County Bodies As Two Missing Teenage Girls
- New talks seek to end Syria's war after almost six years
- Thousands remain in shelters after California dam evacuation
- Stock to Track: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Report says more than 1900 bridges in OH are 'structurally deficient'
- Consumer price inflation set to see upside pressure: Crisil
- Former Chicago Cub Travis Wood Agrees to Deal with Royals