Justin Bieber has had his fair share of run-ins with the law, whether it be driving under the influence, street racing, or getting in physical altercations.
A Las Vegas man filed a police report against pop superstar Justin Bieber on Tuesday, alleging the 22-year-old assaulted him last June after the third game of the National Basketball Association finals.
Those boos turned to fists after the game as TMZ Sports obtained footage purportedly of Bieber getting involved in the alleged fight with Cannon. Justin then allegedly lunged at the staffer, the report says.
The alleged victim claims that the singer's crew also got involved which ended up in multiple injuries, including a concussion to the man.
Witnesses said Bieber became enraged when he saw a man taking video of him "play fighting" with his friend - and former Disney star - Kyle Massey, around 2am.
Stock to Track: Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
The cell phone carrier reported $0.86 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.89 by $0.03. Solaris Asset Management LLC purchased a new position in Verizon Communications during the third quarter worth about $125,000.
Cannon then allegedly reached for Bieber's face to grab the sunglasses and tried to restrain the singer, who caught him with a three punch combo to the face.
Bieber was angered that Cannon took the picture, according to the report.
Bieber's bodyguards also punched the man several times at this point, ultimately leading to his hospitalization at a Nevada facility, according to the report.
The victim reportedly did not want to press charges, but police are continuing to investigate the incident as a possible misdemeanor battery. TMZ.com posted what they claim is video of the incident in June.
- Karlie Kloss Racist Photoshoot Draws Twitter Outrage - And An Apology
- Samsung might have a curvy new Bixby logo
- Yahoo and Verizon 'near to agreeing revised sale terms'
- 6 dead, at least 6 wounded in city shootings
- Pentagon strongly condemns North Korea missile test
- Thousands protest Trump in Mexico City
- Coroner ID's Carroll County Bodies As Two Missing Teenage Girls
- The Leicester City Fairytale has Come to an End
- Report says more than 1900 bridges in OH are 'structurally deficient'
- Kim Jong-nam's death raises speculation about motive, impact