Though it has been the worst-kept secret in show biz, it is a secret no more - Mariah Carey has (subtly) confirmed that backup dancer Bryan Tanaka is, indeed, her man. On Valentine's Day, Carey took to posting a picture on Instagram of her and the dancer in a hot tub, and she recently spoke about their bond in her interview with the AP.
"Because that's what I used to do and it really worked for a minute, back, a while ago", she said, smiling.
While discussing how little she enjoys talking about her personal life, the "I Don't" singer inadvertently talked about her personal life. Meanwhile, Carey flips off the camera with the ring on her middle finger - a ring that looks just like the one Packer gave her.
Carey, who shared a photo of her posing in a hottub with Tanaka on Valentine's Day, also talked about her brand new single and music video, "I Don't", featuring rapper YG. "Me and my boyfriend don't want to do that", she continued.
Second Suspect Arrested In Death Of N. Korean Dictator's Half-Brother
Kim Jong-nam's mother was Kim Jong-il's first wife Song Hye-rim, one of at least three women the former leader had children with. But the two women and the Malaysian man, thought to be the taxi driver who took them from the airport, were quickly apprehended.
In the video, Carey dresses in sexy white lingerie with a white bridal garter on her thigh. It was rumored that Parker split from Carey due to her growing closeness with Tanaka. According to Entertainment Tonight, there were rumors suggesting that Packer wanted out of Carey's docu-series "Mariah's World" after the break-up.
Recently, Cannon appeared on Howard Stern's radio show and was sure to communicate that he is not buying it. NY Daily News relayed Cannon's candid words to Stern on the subject. Like, that s- doesn't happen, ' he explained.
Nevertheless, it's wonderful to see Carey beginning to open up to the media again, especially after being tired following her New Year's Eve blunder and her highly publicized split from her billionaire ex-fiancé James Packer. "I don't buy none of that s-t". "That s-t is like a soap opera". However, fans are all over the "Without You" singer's new beau.
He will now be getting ready to join the singer on tour as she hits the road with Lionel Richie next month.
- Matt Damon climbs the not-so-great 'Wall'
- McCain says he will vote against Mulvaney for OMB
- Trump Chooses Former NLRB Member Alexander Acosta for Labor
- Sauber releases first pictures of its 2017 vehicle
- President greets Gambia on its Independence Day
- With Samsung chief's arrest, three executives in spotlight
- Michigan State sports doctor Larry Nassar ordered to stand trial
- Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
- Missing teen girls found dead on Indiana hiking trail
- Children with ADHD have some smaller brain regions, study shows