Nicalis has revealed that The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ will no longer be launching alongside the Wii U. The expansion has been delayed to an unrevealed date and fans couldn't be informed sooner "due to issues way beyond our control".
It was confirmed in a blog post by Nicalis, the developers behind the game. The case initially came with a reversible alternate cover and two sheets of stickers featuring the game's characters. Again, considering the adult themes, perhaps Nintendo just wants to go over the game with a fine tooth comb before it gives it approval for launch.
On a brighter note, it looks like the Launch Edition is going to be packaged with some pretty fun bonuses.
Rockets fired into southern Israel from Egypt's Sinai
The February launches were the first time since 2015 that rockets had been fired at Israel from Egypt. Egypt is one of just two Arab countries that have signed a peace treaty with the Jewish state.
It's not all bad news however as Nicalis did confirm the contents of the physical version of the game.
It was announced that the new package will also include an Isaac face sticker and a full-color instruction booklet. The system's starting library is already sparse, and even though the delay is minor, it's a shame to see the array of titles available on day one shrink further. There's a big gulf between launch standout The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and games announced for late 2017 like Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2.
Nintendo's newest console The Switch is all the rage in the gaming community currently.However there have been some who have been left disappointed by its mediocre launch line-up, which many gamers think is paltry to say the very least. Ports of tried-and-tested titles previously released on other systems could help bridge the gap.
- Samsung's Acting Chief Arrested In South Korea's Deepening Corruption Probe
- Michigan State sports doctor Larry Nassar ordered to stand trial
- Matt Damon climbs the not-so-great 'Wall'
- Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
- ICE detains domestic violence victim in court
- What's open, closed on President's Day 2017?
- Roman Polanski Seeks Sealed Transcript in Renewed Bid for US Return
- U.S. embassy in Kiev critical of Moscow order on Ukrainian documentation
- 'We Belong Together' Singer Finally Confirms Relationship With Bryan Tanaka
- Spanish police shoot at speeding truck loaded with gas bottles in Barcelona