Angelina Jolie's personal life has been under the media scanner for quite sometime now.
Though it appears Jolie will soon be making a silver screen return, as she is slated to appear onscreen in three upcoming releases; World War II spy drama The Spy Who Loved, a sequel to Disney's 2014 hit Maleficient and an adaptation of Simon Sebag Montefiore's book Catherine the Great and Potemkin: The Imperial Love Affair.
Jolie's last film in front of the camera was By the Sea, which she also wrote and directed, and costarred in with her now ex-husband, Brad Pitt, but bombed at the box office.
I have never been a huge fan of Angelina Jolie but it was hard not to feel some empathy for the Hollywood actress this week when she talked about her divorce for the first time.
She is also considering starring in Universal's remake of The Bride of Frankenstein and Sony's Shoot Like a Girl, based on the true story of an American Air Force major and helicopter pilot Mary Jennings Hegar. Ung, who is portrayed in a highly emotional performance by child actress Sareum Srey Moch, was five years old when her family was ordered out of the capital.
Analyst's Proposition on General Motors Company (GM), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)
On average, analysts predict that The Kraft Heinz Company will post $3.24 earnings per share for the current year. The highest and lowest price target given by the brokerage firms to the equity are $71 and $69.5, respectively.
Meanwhile, the "Tomb Raider" star recently opened up about her divorce from the "Fight Club" actor. "We will always be a family, always".
Jolie was particularly private after her headline-making separation from Pitt last September, waiting five months to so much as comment on their break up.
The 41-year-old actress is now on the promotional trail of her new movie, First They Killed My Father, and showed off some of her weird culinary favourites while in Cambodia recently.
The 41- year-old was seen doing something very intriguing on live television in Cambodia. Attending the film premiere with her six children - one of whom is Cambodian - Jolie has pledged to remain involved in supporting the local film industry. Besides, she also cited that they are still a family no matter what.
- Michael Flynn unlikely to face charges for lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation , sources say
- Sauber releases first pictures of its 2017 vehicle
- Varadkar and Coveney split on leadership
- Annual Florida manatee count breaks record for third year in a row
- South Africa send Black Caps in to bat
- Oakland Active Shooter: Man Armed With Rifle Detained; Interstate Reopens
- Looks at $143 billion acquisition of Unilever
- Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
- What's open, closed on President's Day 2017?
- Michigan State sports doctor Larry Nassar ordered to stand trial