Announcing the exciting news, Foo Fighters held a secret gig in Somerset - the home of Glastonbury - where they dropped the bombshell to surprised fans. Watch the livestream below.
Glastonbury 2017 will run from June 21-25.
Foo Fighters are rumoured to play a secret gig in Frome.
Paul Clement: Swansea City boss urges players to keep winning points
And Chalobah had nothing but praise for Clement and the boost he gave him in the Chelsea ranks. Although Chelsea have dropped points since the start of the year, these have been away games.
The band had always been rumoured to headline Worthy Farm this year, especially since they were forced to pull out of their 2015 headline slot when frontman Dave Grohl broke his leg.
Radiohead will top the bill at this year's festival on Friday, with the third headliner yet to be announced.
Metro.co.uk has reached out to Foo Fighter's reps for comment. Foo Fighters will close the Pyramid Stage on Saturday night. "I mean, Dave nearly pulverized his entire fucking leg - and missing Glastonbury was part of that bummer". After a mysterious countdown was launched on the band's website, fans started to speculate that the announcement could be related to the band's long-awaited return to Glastonbury after Grohl's nasty spill in Sweden left him with a broken leg and the band was forced to cancel their appearance. But like Dave said, "we will go on, even if I have to sit in this throne I have in my mind". Now it seems those rumours are about to fly (see what we did there?). We got lemons and made lemonade. The British alternative legends were confirmed for Glastonbury last October.
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
- Macron gains boost from key centrist in French election
- Spanish police shoot at speeding truck loaded with gas bottles in Barcelona
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- Analyst's Proposition on General Motors Company (GM), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- South Africa send Black Caps in to bat
- Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
- What's open, closed on President's Day 2017?