The Philadelphia 76ers have shown an incentive to move center Jahlil Okafor prior to Thursday's National Basketball Association trade deadline, and discussions have continued with the Chicago Bulls into Wednesday night, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
It's not clear exactly what Okafor's value on the market is or what a potential return could be from the Bulls, a team without much in the way of young talent. Sports Adrian Wojnarowski, the Chicago Bulls are interested in making a deal for Okafor, and are pushing for a trade.
The 28-29 Bulls are clinging to the No. 7 position in the Eastern Conference, and while Okafor isn't likely to make them serious contenders, adding him to a core that includes Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade could at least help them become a tougher out during the postseason.
Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
The 41- year-old was seen doing something very intriguing on live television in Cambodia. Angelina Jolie's personal life has been under the media scanner for quite sometime now.
Trade news about the Philadelphia 76ers next move regarding Jahlil Okafor's status with the team is heating up as the trade deadline comes to an end tomorrow. While Robin Lopez, their starting centre, is under contract for another few seasons, veterans Dwyane Wade, Rajon Rondo and Taj Gibson are expected to walk in free agency.
Taj Gibson, Robin Lopez and Nikola Mirotic are averaging 30.4 points per game combined for Chicago, and there is little depth behind them. "Trade rumours are something that's going to be part of my life probably for as long as I'm in the National Basketball Association". I just try to focus on what I can. Earlier on Wednesday, the Sixers traded stretch-4 Ersan Ilyasova to the Atlanta Hawks for second round picks and Tiago Splitter.
Pacers star Paul George had been in some trade rumors over the past month, but mostly because his team is hovering around.500. Would the Bulls finally pull off the desired Jahlil Okafor trade?
- Binding of Isaac Delayed on Nintendo Switch, No Longer a Launch Title
- Microsoft aims to reshape India digitally
- North Carolina stretches ACC lead to 2 games with defeat of Cards
- 'Flip or Flop' stars Tarek, Christina El Moussa dish on split
- Michael Flynn unlikely to face charges for lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation , sources say
- Varadkar and Coveney split on leadership
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Spanish police shoot at speeding truck loaded with gas bottles in Barcelona
- Israeli troops clash with Palestinians marking Hebron massacre