The Philadelphia 76ers have shown an incentive to move center Jahlil Okafor prior to Thursday's National Basketball Association trade deadline, and discussions have continued with the Chicago Bulls into Wednesday night, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical.
It's not clear exactly what Okafor's value on the market is or what a potential return could be from the Bulls, a team without much in the way of young talent. Sports Adrian Wojnarowski, the Chicago Bulls are interested in making a deal for Okafor, and are pushing for a trade.
The 28-29 Bulls are clinging to the No. 7 position in the Eastern Conference, and while Okafor isn't likely to make them serious contenders, adding him to a core that includes Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade could at least help them become a tougher out during the postseason.
Alt-right leader Richard Spencer expelled at CPAC conference
Scott Walker, Fox News hosts Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs, Sheriff David Clarke Jr., and former Hewlett-Packard Co. Spencer purchased a general admission pass Thursday morning, Walters said.
Trade news about the Philadelphia 76ers next move regarding Jahlil Okafor's status with the team is heating up as the trade deadline comes to an end tomorrow. While Robin Lopez, their starting centre, is under contract for another few seasons, veterans Dwyane Wade, Rajon Rondo and Taj Gibson are expected to walk in free agency.
Taj Gibson, Robin Lopez and Nikola Mirotic are averaging 30.4 points per game combined for Chicago, and there is little depth behind them. "Trade rumours are something that's going to be part of my life probably for as long as I'm in the National Basketball Association". I just try to focus on what I can. Earlier on Wednesday, the Sixers traded stretch-4 Ersan Ilyasova to the Atlanta Hawks for second round picks and Tiago Splitter.
Pacers star Paul George had been in some trade rumors over the past month, but mostly because his team is hovering around.500. Would the Bulls finally pull off the desired Jahlil Okafor trade?
- Analyst's Proposition on General Motors Company (GM), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)
- Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
- Sauber releases first pictures of its 2017 vehicle
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
- Annual Florida manatee count breaks record for third year in a row
- Lakers hope Johnson will bring Magic back to Los Angeles
- Varadkar and Coveney split on leadership
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- 'Flip or Flop' stars Tarek, Christina El Moussa dish on split
- Israeli troops clash with Palestinians marking Hebron massacre