Chelsea sit comfortable in first place as they lead Manchester City by eight points - although they have only won once in their last three league games. The gap between "blue" from the second "Manchester City" now stands at eight points. It reminds me of Brian Clough and Sir Alex Ferguson's managerial style - keep attacking and you'll score more than you concede: Simple.
As the numbers show, the majority of Swarbrick's matches end with the home team on top, while he gives fewer fouls-per-game than the league's average (23.1-per-game), which suggests this tie will be allowed to flow. "It is special, I am looking forward to going back", he said.
"He is a very good player, I have great admiration for him, he is also a great man".
And Chalobah had nothing but praise for Clement and the boost he gave him in the Chelsea ranks. We can deal with the pressure.
Although Chelsea have dropped points since the start of the year, these have been away games.
The irrepressible winning machine at the top of the Premier League had targeted Llorente as backup to Diego Costa, himself wanted by a clutch of clubs in the newly-minted Chinese Super League. The Icelander has now been involved directly in 16 Premier League goals this season, scoring eight and setting up another eight, and life without him is unthinkable for the Swans.
Rockets fired into southern Israel from Egypt's Sinai
The February launches were the first time since 2015 that rockets had been fired at Israel from Egypt. Egypt is one of just two Arab countries that have signed a peace treaty with the Jewish state.
"But we are now faced with a fight to reach that objective and feel a change is necessary to maximise the opportunity presented by the final 13 games".
"We have a world-class manager and coaching staff and because it's Liverpool there is that added X-factor of the supporters and what success would mean to them when we achieve it here", Lallana said.
Hazard also has three other tattoos including the name of his youngest son on his left side of his rib-cage, a pair of dice just below his waistline and a set of birthdays on his left wrist.
"If you watch their game against Liverpool (3-2 win), Manchester City (late 2-1 defeat), you understand the difficulty of the game but I am sure my players understand this".
"Then afterwards he told me it was a good experience but stressed how I had to keep working hard, keep my head down and stay focused".
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- Jan Vertonghen: 'Tottenham Hotspur deserve a trophy'
- Annual Florida manatee count breaks record for third year in a row
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- Microsoft aims to reshape India digitally
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
- Day ahead: RBS, StanChart last on banks' 2016 results roller coaster
- U.S. embassy in Kiev critical of Moscow order on Ukrainian documentation
- Michael Flynn unlikely to face charges for lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation , sources say