Chelsea sit comfortable in first place as they lead Manchester City by eight points - although they have only won once in their last three league games. The gap between "blue" from the second "Manchester City" now stands at eight points. It reminds me of Brian Clough and Sir Alex Ferguson's managerial style - keep attacking and you'll score more than you concede: Simple.
As the numbers show, the majority of Swarbrick's matches end with the home team on top, while he gives fewer fouls-per-game than the league's average (23.1-per-game), which suggests this tie will be allowed to flow. "It is special, I am looking forward to going back", he said.
"He is a very good player, I have great admiration for him, he is also a great man".
And Chalobah had nothing but praise for Clement and the boost he gave him in the Chelsea ranks. We can deal with the pressure.
Although Chelsea have dropped points since the start of the year, these have been away games.
The irrepressible winning machine at the top of the Premier League had targeted Llorente as backup to Diego Costa, himself wanted by a clutch of clubs in the newly-minted Chinese Super League. The Icelander has now been involved directly in 16 Premier League goals this season, scoring eight and setting up another eight, and life without him is unthinkable for the Swans.
Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
Germany represent about half of Opel's 38,000 personnel, while 4,500 remain in Britain where Opel runs as Vauxhall. Audretsch also said that the government is in talks with the United Kingdom over GM's plans.
"But we are now faced with a fight to reach that objective and feel a change is necessary to maximise the opportunity presented by the final 13 games".
"We have a world-class manager and coaching staff and because it's Liverpool there is that added X-factor of the supporters and what success would mean to them when we achieve it here", Lallana said.
Hazard also has three other tattoos including the name of his youngest son on his left side of his rib-cage, a pair of dice just below his waistline and a set of birthdays on his left wrist.
"If you watch their game against Liverpool (3-2 win), Manchester City (late 2-1 defeat), you understand the difficulty of the game but I am sure my players understand this".
"Then afterwards he told me it was a good experience but stressed how I had to keep working hard, keep my head down and stay focused".
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- Alt-right leader Richard Spencer expelled at CPAC conference
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
- Annual Florida manatee count breaks record for third year in a row
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- North Carolina stretches ACC lead to 2 games with defeat of Cards
- Rockets fired into southern Israel from Egypt's Sinai
- Spanish police shoot at speeding truck loaded with gas bottles in Barcelona
- South Africa send Black Caps in to bat
- Warriors' 50-point third quarter keys latest win over Clippers