We all knew that the Warriors would get hot and eat into that lead, but I don't think anybody saw the third quarter coming.
The Warriors-Clippers rivalry, dead for a couple years, was buried 50 points deep Thursday night.
After a little break of All-stars game, Warriors NBA game schedule 2017 to meet Clippers at Oracle Arena, Oakland, California.
In a high-octane third quarter that ramped up to another gear after Draymond Green got a technical and started yelling at everybody in his path, the Dubs woke up and responded with a 50-point quarter.
The Clippers have repeatedly used the same rhetoric for years now: Get in the playoffs and they like their chances.
James scored 18 points, pulled down 13 rebounds and handed out 15 assists for the 48th regular-season triple-double of his career.
Look at it this way: in order for the Clippers to even sniff the Warriors, and stand out above the Spurs, Rockets, etc., Griffin and Paul need to be 100 percent healthy and clicking at the same time. Truth is, the Warriors have won 10 consecutive games against the Clips, but probably never quite at decisively as this.
President greets Gambia on its Independence Day
Mr Barrow said his government would start work immediately to encourage investment in other sectors such as technology. After weeks of worldwide pressure and threats of a military intervention, Jammeh finally announced he would step down.
Los Angeles' Chris Paul could make his Ali-like return to the hardwood tonight as the Clippers travel to Golden State (-12.5). They shot 53.1% from the field, including 13/26 from three point range. He finished with eight points in 16 minutes before the injury, which was diagnosed as a sprain.
While getting to the playoffs is not a major concern for these Clippers, they also understand the task of having to get past the Warriors, which has become an increasingly hard mental hurdle for this team.
The Warriors forced five LA turnovers in the quarter, off which they scored 11 points.
During Paul's absence, the Clippers posted a 6-8 record, and they now sit tied for fourth in the Western Conference standings with the Utah Jazz at 35-22.
For the second straight game, the Warriors turned a halftime deficit into a runaway victory after defeating the Clippers 123-113. Curry dropped 20 of his 35 points in the third quarter and was practically unstoppable.
He also saw his string of 29 made free throws snapped when he missed his first attempt from the line at 3:25 of the second quarter.
- Zuckerberg envisions Facebook as a 'global community'
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
- Thousands of Vauxhall workers hold breath as Theresa May enters takeover talks
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- 'We Belong Together' Singer Finally Confirms Relationship With Bryan Tanaka
- North Carolina stretches ACC lead to 2 games with defeat of Cards
- Michigan State sports doctor Larry Nassar ordered to stand trial
- Lakers hope Johnson will bring Magic back to Los Angeles
- Rockets fired into southern Israel from Egypt's Sinai
- Jan Vertonghen: 'Tottenham Hotspur deserve a trophy'