For selfie enthusiasts, the smartphone comes with 1.4μm pixels that helps capture more light. The new ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) has been designed for people who love taking selfies and are constantly updating their social network pages. Although the pricing of the handset is still not revealed, the ZenFone Live smartphone will come with ZenFone Live real-time beautification camera which will be the marketing point of the device.
The ZenFone Live features a 5-inch IPS display with 720 x 1280 HD resolution, 75% screen-to-body ratio, ASUS TruVivid technology, and Bluelight Filter for Eye Care. It's also worth noting that the beautifying tool works on both the front and the back cameras of the smartphone. Zenfone Live (ZBK01KL) boosted up with 16GB or 32GB internal memory which can further expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
Israel now joins countries such as Cuba, Egypt, Syria, Sudan and Venezuela that have blocked access for HRW's staff members. The law did not specifically refer to left-wing organisations, but it is applicable to some 25 NGOs.
The Asus ZenFone Live measures 141.2×71.7×7.9mm and is quite light at 120 grams. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset (mostly the Snapdragon 410 SoC) coupled with 2GB RAM. It has a modest 5-inch display, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB/32 GB storage variants.
Talking about the cameras, the smartphone sports 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, and LED flash. The smartphone bears 5megapixel front-facing camera along with soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture and 1.4um pixel size. Nevertheless, if the Asus ZenFone 3 Go owner will register the device with their Google account, the owner will get a100GB space on Google Drive. The front camera comes with low light, manual, night and selfie modes.
In the connectivity department, the ZenFone Live comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Global Positioning System with GLONASS, Dual SIM card slots, and 4G LTE. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based ZenUI 3.5. It comes in Rose Pink, Shimmer Gold, Navy Black colour variants and each device has an fantastic metallic finish.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Day ahead: RBS, StanChart last on banks' 2016 results roller coaster
- Paul Clement: Swansea City boss urges players to keep winning points
- Drug OD deaths almost tripled since 1999, CDC says
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Simone Biles and Mr. T Are Joining Dancing with the Stars
- South Africa send Black Caps in to bat
- Iraq Air Force Bombs ISIS in Syria for First Time
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000