For selfie enthusiasts, the smartphone comes with 1.4μm pixels that helps capture more light. The new ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) has been designed for people who love taking selfies and are constantly updating their social network pages. Although the pricing of the handset is still not revealed, the ZenFone Live smartphone will come with ZenFone Live real-time beautification camera which will be the marketing point of the device.
The ZenFone Live features a 5-inch IPS display with 720 x 1280 HD resolution, 75% screen-to-body ratio, ASUS TruVivid technology, and Bluelight Filter for Eye Care. It's also worth noting that the beautifying tool works on both the front and the back cameras of the smartphone. Zenfone Live (ZBK01KL) boosted up with 16GB or 32GB internal memory which can further expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
Iraq Air Force Bombs ISIS in Syria for First Time
Iraqi Federal policemen celebrate while standing between the liberated airport and sugar plant in western Mosul, Iraq, Feb. 24. The two-pronged advance is part of a USA -baked offensive aimed at driving the Islamic State group from western Mosul.
The Asus ZenFone Live measures 141.2×71.7×7.9mm and is quite light at 120 grams. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset (mostly the Snapdragon 410 SoC) coupled with 2GB RAM. It has a modest 5-inch display, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB/32 GB storage variants.
Talking about the cameras, the smartphone sports 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, and LED flash. The smartphone bears 5megapixel front-facing camera along with soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture and 1.4um pixel size. Nevertheless, if the Asus ZenFone 3 Go owner will register the device with their Google account, the owner will get a100GB space on Google Drive. The front camera comes with low light, manual, night and selfie modes.
In the connectivity department, the ZenFone Live comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Global Positioning System with GLONASS, Dual SIM card slots, and 4G LTE. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based ZenUI 3.5. It comes in Rose Pink, Shimmer Gold, Navy Black colour variants and each device has an fantastic metallic finish.
- Warriors' 50-point third quarter keys latest win over Clippers
- Annual Florida manatee count breaks record for third year in a row
- North Carolina stretches ACC lead to 2 games with defeat of Cards
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
- Lakers hope Johnson will bring Magic back to Los Angeles
- Michael Flynn unlikely to face charges for lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation , sources say
- Binding of Isaac Delayed on Nintendo Switch, No Longer a Launch Title
- Alt-right leader Richard Spencer expelled at CPAC conference
- Israeli troops clash with Palestinians marking Hebron massacre
- Analyst's Proposition on General Motors Company (GM), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)