For selfie enthusiasts, the smartphone comes with 1.4μm pixels that helps capture more light. The new ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) has been designed for people who love taking selfies and are constantly updating their social network pages. Although the pricing of the handset is still not revealed, the ZenFone Live smartphone will come with ZenFone Live real-time beautification camera which will be the marketing point of the device.
The ZenFone Live features a 5-inch IPS display with 720 x 1280 HD resolution, 75% screen-to-body ratio, ASUS TruVivid technology, and Bluelight Filter for Eye Care. It's also worth noting that the beautifying tool works on both the front and the back cameras of the smartphone. Zenfone Live (ZBK01KL) boosted up with 16GB or 32GB internal memory which can further expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
The 41- year-old was seen doing something very intriguing on live television in Cambodia. Angelina Jolie's personal life has been under the media scanner for quite sometime now.
The Asus ZenFone Live measures 141.2×71.7×7.9mm and is quite light at 120 grams. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset (mostly the Snapdragon 410 SoC) coupled with 2GB RAM. It has a modest 5-inch display, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB/32 GB storage variants.
Talking about the cameras, the smartphone sports 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, and LED flash. The smartphone bears 5megapixel front-facing camera along with soft LED flash, 82-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture and 1.4um pixel size. Nevertheless, if the Asus ZenFone 3 Go owner will register the device with their Google account, the owner will get a100GB space on Google Drive. The front camera comes with low light, manual, night and selfie modes.
In the connectivity department, the ZenFone Live comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Global Positioning System with GLONASS, Dual SIM card slots, and 4G LTE. On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based ZenUI 3.5. It comes in Rose Pink, Shimmer Gold, Navy Black colour variants and each device has an fantastic metallic finish.
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- Israeli troops clash with Palestinians marking Hebron massacre
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- Lakers hope Johnson will bring Magic back to Los Angeles
- Binding of Isaac Delayed on Nintendo Switch, No Longer a Launch Title
- Analyst's Proposition on General Motors Company (GM), The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick