THE GREATEST PHONE OF ALL TIME, the Nokia 3310, looks set to make its comeback at MWC next week, and a leak has revealed what we can expect from the nostalgic mobe. HMD Global, the company with exclusive rights to phones carrying the Nokia brand name, intends to slip this one in along with their other launches at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017.
The all new Nokia 3310 relaunch is expected to go on sale for €59 soon after its unveiling next week at MWC 2017.
The new Nokia 3310 is rumored to be deploying an 84 x 84 colored display, per older rumors as well. Also, unlike, the Navy Blue shade it gained its popularity in, the new Nokia 3310 will be shipped in multiple color options like Red, Yellow and Green. "It was my second phone; it remains my favourite device even after all these years", he said.
Fans of the classic "Nokia 3310" will likely be delighted with the nostalgia its reincarnation will bring, although there are a few elements that may look a little bit different. A week on, we have some more information about the Nokia 3310 and the features this updated version of the phone could sport - almost two decades after the classic Nokia 3310 was first released back in September 2000.
Paul Clement: Swansea City boss urges players to keep winning points
And Chalobah had nothing but praise for Clement and the boost he gave him in the Chelsea ranks. Although Chelsea have dropped points since the start of the year, these have been away games.
Around the middle of February, we reported that the Nokia 3310 could be coming this year.
Meanwhile, an article from Telegraph enumerated the reasons that made the 3310 a classic back in the early 2000's. If you can't wait that long, you can always buy an original Nokia 3310 on Amazon. "They have changed the design completely; it's oval shaped now".
Online speculation suggests Nokia plans to reintroduce the phone alongside a more premium device as an low-priced second phone option, creating a wave of nostalgia in the process.
The nostalgic handset will no doubt be the star of the show during Nokia's MWC press conference, but that's not all the firm has up its sleeve. But don't expect a dazzling display, because the phone will still retain the awesome battery life of the original.
- Drug OD deaths almost tripled since 1999, CDC says
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom US launch has been delayed
- Macron gains boost from key centrist in French election
- Microsoft aims to reshape India digitally
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Simone Biles and Mr. T Are Joining Dancing with the Stars
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- Iraq Air Force Bombs ISIS in Syria for First Time
- Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!