Nick Kyrgios has fallen short of defending his Open 13 title in Marseille after losing to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the semi-finals.
He was broken at the start of the match and again at 3-3 in the second set as Tsonga secured his second title of 2017.
"I've seen referees wait five, six seconds even when the ball's gone out", Kyrgios said.
Pouille and Tsonga have only met once before, Tsonga winning on the clay in Monaco last season. The French tennis player will become father for the first time in his life between late March and early April, and at the moment his presence in the first two Masters 1000 events of the year, Indian Wells and Miami, as well as in the Davis Cup quarter-final against Great Britain, is uncertain.
Kyrgios also slammed down 16 aces but it was the world number 11 who prevailed to set up a clash with fourth seed Lucas Pouille, who beat Richard Gasquet 7-5 6-3.
Actress Working On New Acting-Directing Projects!
The 41- year-old was seen doing something very intriguing on live television in Cambodia. Angelina Jolie's personal life has been under the media scanner for quite sometime now.
"Jo is right back on form and I'm glad to be playing him tomorrow".
Despite some shaky moments, Raonic fought off a set point in the second-set tiebreaker and closed out the match with his 17th ace to advance to a meeting with Sock, a 6-4, 7-6 (7/2) victor over fellow American Donald Young.
Seeking his second ATP World Tour title, Pouille will be facing Tsonga for the second time.
"I was never in too much danger". He pushed the second seed to deuce in the sixth game, but made no progress.
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- Most Americans want USA to keep funding expanded Medicaid
- North Carolina stretches ACC lead to 2 games with defeat of Cards
- Simone Biles and Mr. T Are Joining Dancing with the Stars
- Macron gains boost from key centrist in French election
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Microsoft aims to reshape India digitally
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- Trump Strategist Steve Bannon: 'Every Day Is Going to Be a Fight'