Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority president Marily Mora announced Monday the flights will begin June 8 between Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Reno-Tahoe International.
The marketing director of the Springfield - Branson National Airport scheduled a news conference for Monday at 10:30 "to discuss a major change in Springfield air service", according to an emailed news release late Sunday night. "We will continue utilizing the airport as yet another resource to grow jobs and increase business activity in CT".
"This new route will give customers from Sacramento easier access to New York City, as well as more than 70 global destinations that United serves from Newark", Anthony Toth, United's managing director of western sales, said in a statement.
CAA board chairman Charles R. Gray said the service will utilize an Airbus 319 with a 128-seat configuration.
Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
Mardi Gras is still a week away, but it looks like the Burger King is ready to take a stroll down Bourbon Street. Presently, there are more than 20,000 Burger King stores around the world in about 15,000 locations.
United discontinued similar service to San Francisco from Sonoma County in 2001. The Reno outbound flights will depart here locally at 11:20 p.m., arriving in Chicago at 5 a.m.
"United has been part of Bradley's network for more than 50 years".
In 2016, Bradley marked its fourth consecutive year of year-over-year passenger growth, Malloy said.
- Most Americans want USA to keep funding expanded Medicaid
- Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Justice Department Changes Position on Texas' Discriminatory Voter ID Law
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- Trump Strategist Steve Bannon: 'Every Day Is Going to Be a Fight'
- Antonio Brown, Steelers agree on five-year contract
- Day ahead: RBS, StanChart last on banks' 2016 results roller coaster
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- Iraq Air Force Bombs ISIS in Syria for First Time