Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority president Marily Mora announced Monday the flights will begin June 8 between Chicago's O'Hare International Airport and Reno-Tahoe International.
The marketing director of the Springfield - Branson National Airport scheduled a news conference for Monday at 10:30 "to discuss a major change in Springfield air service", according to an emailed news release late Sunday night. "We will continue utilizing the airport as yet another resource to grow jobs and increase business activity in CT".
"This new route will give customers from Sacramento easier access to New York City, as well as more than 70 global destinations that United serves from Newark", Anthony Toth, United's managing director of western sales, said in a statement.
CAA board chairman Charles R. Gray said the service will utilize an Airbus 319 with a 128-seat configuration.
Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
Radiohead will top the bill at this year's festival on Friday, with the third headliner yet to be announced. But like Dave said, "we will go on, even if I have to sit in this throne I have in my mind".
United discontinued similar service to San Francisco from Sonoma County in 2001. The Reno outbound flights will depart here locally at 11:20 p.m., arriving in Chicago at 5 a.m.
"United has been part of Bradley's network for more than 50 years".
In 2016, Bradley marked its fourth consecutive year of year-over-year passenger growth, Malloy said.
- Macron gains boost from key centrist in French election
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom US launch has been delayed
- Owner of Burger King, Tim Hortons to Buy Popeyes for $1800000000
- JCPenney Announces Closure Of As Many As 140 Stores
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Paul Clement: Swansea City boss urges players to keep winning points
- Antonio Brown, Steelers agree on five-year contract
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections