The Coyotes traded Hanzal to the Minnesota Wild on Sunday for a big package headlined by a first-round pick.
ARIZ is receiving a first-rounder, a second-rounder and a conditional pick that can become a second.
Hanzal played in ten seasons with the Coyotes, amassing 313 points in 608 games.
That 2019 fourth-round pick becomes a third-rounder if Minnesota wins one playoff round this spring and a second-rounder if it wins reaches the West final. While Hanzal isn't likely to see much power play time on the Wild, he has 3.17 points per 60 minutes played on the power play for the Coyotes, which is again the fourth highest in Arizona. He spent his entire National Hockey League career with the Coyotes franchise since being drafted 17th overall in 2005. They lead the Western Conference with 84 points, and the trade for Hanzal is a clear indication that they're going for it this season.
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom US launch has been delayed
Talking about the cameras, the smartphone sports 13-megapixel primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, and LED flash. Zenfone Live (ZBK01KL) boosted up with 16GB or 32GB internal memory which can further expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
White, who turns 29 next month, has seven goals and six assists in 46 games this season for the Coyotes. White has a 42.9 5v5 CF% on the fourth line this year, or -4.69% relative to the rest of the team.
"It's been a good 10 years, but I'm really looking forward to being in the playoffs and stepping on the ice to help Minnesota", said Hanzal, per Morgan. The Senators had held serious discussions about Hanzal and may have tabled an offer but couldn't meet the asking price Minnesota paid. This is a rental, as Hanzal's deal expires at the end of the season.
For the Wild, this move is the clearest indication that General Manager Chuck Fletcher believes now is the time to win.
Coyotes GM John Chayka told reporters in a conference call Sunday evening that while a trade involving Doan is not imminent, it's not completely out of the question.
- Nick Kyrgios sprays 'biased' umpire at Marseille Open
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- Penalty rate cuts: exempting current workers could reduce hardship, expert says
- I'm Too Pregnant For The Oscars
- BlackBerry and Nokia set for major announcements at mobile phone convention
- Simone Biles and Mr. T Are Joining Dancing with the Stars
- Gunman kills girl, 8, after vehicle accident
- Antonio Brown, Steelers agree on five-year contract
- Warriors' 50-point third quarter keys latest win over Clippers