Unusual but true. Police in the eastern Dutch town of Nijmegen-Zuid posted about it on Facebook, explaining how the woman was "arrested" and even "booked" into a jail cell. A "smooth criminal" indeed. Annie was then locked up in a cell and handcuffed.
The second picture is a close up of Annie in handcuffs.
Well, for one 99-year-old Dutch woman, being arrested was her top concern.
The face of her though.
Skydiving, travelling the world... getting arrested.
Most Americans want USA to keep funding expanded Medicaid
Even among Republicans who didn't like the law, however, there was a shift in the number who thought it should be repealed. Those results contrast with the 49% who said the ACA has made the healthcare system better for most Americans.
In its post, the police said Annie was nearly 100 years old and had always wanted to "experience a police cell from within".
The police force posted the pictures on Twitter, calling it "a day to never forget" and it all looked worth it to see that massive smile. The 99-year-old woman was smiling wide as she was slapped with cuffs, an event she was eager to cross off her bucket list.
They drove to Annie's home, picked her up, placed her in a police vehicle and brought her in, HuffPo notes.
"This police department is awesome", comments Sue Marie on Facebook. She looks like the happiest person to get jailed ever.
- Strenuous Workout May Kill Male Sex Drive
- Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
- KCR accorded tumultuous welcome on his maiden visit to Tirupati
- BlackBerry and Nokia set for major announcements at mobile phone convention
- Gunman kills girl, 8, after vehicle accident
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Antonio Brown, Steelers agree on five-year contract
- Day ahead: RBS, StanChart last on banks' 2016 results roller coaster