Unusual but true. Police in the eastern Dutch town of Nijmegen-Zuid posted about it on Facebook, explaining how the woman was "arrested" and even "booked" into a jail cell. A "smooth criminal" indeed. Annie was then locked up in a cell and handcuffed.
The second picture is a close up of Annie in handcuffs.
Well, for one 99-year-old Dutch woman, being arrested was her top concern.
The face of her though.
Skydiving, travelling the world... getting arrested.
Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
Earlier on Wednesday, the Sixers traded stretch-4 Ersan Ilyasova to the Atlanta Hawks for second round picks and Tiago Splitter . Pacers star Paul George had been in some trade rumors over the past month, but mostly because his team is hovering around.500.
In its post, the police said Annie was nearly 100 years old and had always wanted to "experience a police cell from within".
The police force posted the pictures on Twitter, calling it "a day to never forget" and it all looked worth it to see that massive smile. The 99-year-old woman was smiling wide as she was slapped with cuffs, an event she was eager to cross off her bucket list.
They drove to Annie's home, picked her up, placed her in a police vehicle and brought her in, HuffPo notes.
"This police department is awesome", comments Sue Marie on Facebook. She looks like the happiest person to get jailed ever.
- Strenuous Workout May Kill Male Sex Drive
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
- Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
- Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
- Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute
- I'm Too Pregnant For The Oscars
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- Drug OD deaths almost tripled since 1999, CDC says
- United Airlines starting non-stop flights to Chicago in June