Unusual but true. Police in the eastern Dutch town of Nijmegen-Zuid posted about it on Facebook, explaining how the woman was "arrested" and even "booked" into a jail cell. A "smooth criminal" indeed. Annie was then locked up in a cell and handcuffed.
The second picture is a close up of Annie in handcuffs.
Well, for one 99-year-old Dutch woman, being arrested was her top concern.
The face of her though.
Skydiving, travelling the world... getting arrested.
Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
Huawei also announced new Android Watches, the Huawei Watch 2 and Huawei Watch 2 Classic at its Mobile World Congress event . The EMUI 5.1 update brings forward a machine learning algorithm, based on which the UI learns how the user uses the device.
In its post, the police said Annie was nearly 100 years old and had always wanted to "experience a police cell from within".
The police force posted the pictures on Twitter, calling it "a day to never forget" and it all looked worth it to see that massive smile. The 99-year-old woman was smiling wide as she was slapped with cuffs, an event she was eager to cross off her bucket list.
They drove to Annie's home, picked her up, placed her in a police vehicle and brought her in, HuffPo notes.
"This police department is awesome", comments Sue Marie on Facebook. She looks like the happiest person to get jailed ever.
- I'm Too Pregnant For The Oscars
- Most Americans want USA to keep funding expanded Medicaid
- Iraq Air Force Bombs ISIS in Syria for First Time
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Jahlil Okafor Trade Watch: Bulls Reportedly Unwilling to Trade First-round Pick
- Macron gains boost from key centrist in French election
- Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
- Simone Biles and Mr. T Are Joining Dancing with the Stars
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- BlackBerry and Nokia set for major announcements at mobile phone convention