According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Arizona, defensive lineman David Parry faces charges of robbery, driving under the influence, resisting arrest and theft. following his arrest Saturday.
The driver of the golf cart taxi (common in Scottsdale) told police he picked a group of people up from a bar and dropped them off another location.
Per the report, Parry and two others were allegedly given a ride from a bar, and when the driver went to collect payment from the other two, Parry allegedly hit him in the head and stole his "transportation cart". Police said they found Parry close to the cart.
Police arrested Parry, 24, just after 2:30 a.m. when they found the cart crashed into a gate and Parry on the sidewalk nearby, apparently drunk. During the arrest, Parry allegedly used a few F-bombs and gay slurs.
Trump Strategist Steve Bannon: 'Every Day Is Going to Be a Fight'
Trump, in his speech , also complained about the spending caps which were put in place on the defence budget in 2011. Donald Trump's chief strategist says the White House's fight with the media is just getting started.
According to police, a vehicle driver picked up Parry and two other people that Parry didn't know from an Old Town bar.
The police report also added that Parry admitted that he had "a lot" to drink.
You can bet that new Colts general manager Chris Ballard will likely be asked about the Parry situation when he meets with media Wednesday at the combine.
In his first two seasons with the team, he has started every game and has been in on 49 tackles, including four sacks.
- Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute
- Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
- Dow breaks 12-day record streak ahead of Trump speech; retail down
- Drug OD deaths almost tripled since 1999, CDC says
- IPhone 8 to get OLED screen and USB Type-C?
- Russia, China Block UN Sanctions On Syria Over Gas Attacks
- Israel to deny Human Rights Watch visas over 'bias'
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections