According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Arizona, defensive lineman David Parry faces charges of robbery, driving under the influence, resisting arrest and theft. following his arrest Saturday.
The driver of the golf cart taxi (common in Scottsdale) told police he picked a group of people up from a bar and dropped them off another location.
Per the report, Parry and two others were allegedly given a ride from a bar, and when the driver went to collect payment from the other two, Parry allegedly hit him in the head and stole his "transportation cart". Police said they found Parry close to the cart.
Police arrested Parry, 24, just after 2:30 a.m. when they found the cart crashed into a gate and Parry on the sidewalk nearby, apparently drunk. During the arrest, Parry allegedly used a few F-bombs and gay slurs.
Trump Strategist Steve Bannon: 'Every Day Is Going to Be a Fight'
Trump, in his speech , also complained about the spending caps which were put in place on the defence budget in 2011. Donald Trump's chief strategist says the White House's fight with the media is just getting started.
According to police, a vehicle driver picked up Parry and two other people that Parry didn't know from an Old Town bar.
The police report also added that Parry admitted that he had "a lot" to drink.
You can bet that new Colts general manager Chris Ballard will likely be asked about the Parry situation when he meets with media Wednesday at the combine.
In his first two seasons with the team, he has started every game and has been in on 49 tackles, including four sacks.
- BlackBerry and Nokia set for major announcements at mobile phone convention
- Foo Fighters hiatus is officially over, watch their comeback show
- Mike Mayock: No quarterbacks worth taking in top 10
- Dow breaks 12-day record streak ahead of Trump speech; retail down
- IPhone 8 to get OLED screen and USB Type-C?
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Russia, China Block UN Sanctions On Syria Over Gas Attacks
- Microsoft confirms two major Windows 10 updates coming in 2017