According to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Arizona, defensive lineman David Parry faces charges of robbery, driving under the influence, resisting arrest and theft. following his arrest Saturday.
The driver of the golf cart taxi (common in Scottsdale) told police he picked a group of people up from a bar and dropped them off another location.
Per the report, Parry and two others were allegedly given a ride from a bar, and when the driver went to collect payment from the other two, Parry allegedly hit him in the head and stole his "transportation cart". Police said they found Parry close to the cart.
Police arrested Parry, 24, just after 2:30 a.m. when they found the cart crashed into a gate and Parry on the sidewalk nearby, apparently drunk. During the arrest, Parry allegedly used a few F-bombs and gay slurs.
Justice Department Changes Position on Texas' Discriminatory Voter ID Law
Under the Obama administration, the Justice Department joined the plaintiffs in arguing that the Texas law should be struck down. A 2013 Supreme Court ruling sprung Texas and other states with a history of discrimination from that list.
According to police, a vehicle driver picked up Parry and two other people that Parry didn't know from an Old Town bar.
The police report also added that Parry admitted that he had "a lot" to drink.
You can bet that new Colts general manager Chris Ballard will likely be asked about the Parry situation when he meets with media Wednesday at the combine.
In his first two seasons with the team, he has started every game and has been in on 49 tackles, including four sacks.
- Microsoft confirms two major Windows 10 updates coming in 2017
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: US 'not experiencing the best of times'
- Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
- Trump Blames Generals For Raid That Killed Navy SEAL
- Russia, China Block UN Sanctions On Syria Over Gas Attacks
- IPhone 8 to get OLED screen and USB Type-C?
- Gunman kills girl, 8, after vehicle accident
- Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
- Nick Kyrgios sprays 'biased' umpire at Marseille Open
- Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute