Wednesday marks day three of Mobile World Congress, one of the largest dedicated mobile trade shows of the year.
Mobile World Congress is now underway in Barcelona and our team is there covering some major announcements. The leaked video now widely circulating over the Internet gives us a glimpse of what the upcoming phone would certainly look like.
We've seen a handful of sketchy photos leak on Chinese forums, and it remains unclear if they are the real deal.
Now, knows tipster Evan Blass has posted the press renders of Samsung's forthcoming smartphone. The render shows a handsome phone that aligns well with descriptions we've read in various reports over the past couple of months, but it's still just a render.
Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute
But he holds a special place in the hearts of people who love weird music. "We love you", the actress wrote . Beloved actor Bill Paxton has passed away at the age of 61.
Samsung is now set to officially announce the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus on March 29 (the date shown on the leaked photo) at a launch event in NY. The bigger of the two, the S8 plus is rumored to come with a 6.2-inch QuadHD+ Super AMOLED display.
A recent leak also detailed the specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, and they're nearly identical except for the fact that the latter equips a larger display. The glass back on the S8 and S8+ is also rounded on the sides so the phones sit comfortably in the user's hand. The phones are expected to become available in April. The phones will feature the latest Qualcomm processor and Samsung's own virtual assistant Bixby.
All models will get the same 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and microSDXC expansion support up to 2TB. Additionally, there probably won't be a stylus in the Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus either. It makes us appreciate the upcoming phone's dazzling design.
The front camera on the Galaxy S8 is visible, with a number of sensors above the display, one of which is surely the iris scanner. Some early rumors suggested the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ might follow Apple's lead and nix the standard audio port, but that isn't the case.
- Antonio Brown, Steelers agree on five-year contract
- Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
- DeVos opposed undoing transgender protections
- United Airlines starting non-stop flights to Chicago in June
- United Nations issues list of 12 most worrying drug-resistant bacteria
- LG & Valve To Team Up For MEGA VR Headset
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Nick Kyrgios sprays 'biased' umpire at Marseille Open
- 'Logan' characters should live on in movies, says Hugh Jackman
- Justice Department Changes Position on Texas' Discriminatory Voter ID Law