Wednesday marks day three of Mobile World Congress, one of the largest dedicated mobile trade shows of the year.
Mobile World Congress is now underway in Barcelona and our team is there covering some major announcements. The leaked video now widely circulating over the Internet gives us a glimpse of what the upcoming phone would certainly look like.
We've seen a handful of sketchy photos leak on Chinese forums, and it remains unclear if they are the real deal.
Now, knows tipster Evan Blass has posted the press renders of Samsung's forthcoming smartphone. The render shows a handsome phone that aligns well with descriptions we've read in various reports over the past couple of months, but it's still just a render.
Dutch woman, 99, 'arrested' as part of bucket list
In its post, the police said Annie was nearly 100 years old and had always wanted to "experience a police cell from within". The 99-year-old woman was smiling wide as she was slapped with cuffs, an event she was eager to cross off her bucket list.
Samsung is now set to officially announce the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus on March 29 (the date shown on the leaked photo) at a launch event in NY. The bigger of the two, the S8 plus is rumored to come with a 6.2-inch QuadHD+ Super AMOLED display.
A recent leak also detailed the specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus, and they're nearly identical except for the fact that the latter equips a larger display. The glass back on the S8 and S8+ is also rounded on the sides so the phones sit comfortably in the user's hand. The phones are expected to become available in April. The phones will feature the latest Qualcomm processor and Samsung's own virtual assistant Bixby.
All models will get the same 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage and microSDXC expansion support up to 2TB. Additionally, there probably won't be a stylus in the Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus either. It makes us appreciate the upcoming phone's dazzling design.
The front camera on the Galaxy S8 is visible, with a number of sensors above the display, one of which is surely the iris scanner. Some early rumors suggested the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ might follow Apple's lead and nix the standard audio port, but that isn't the case.
- Huawei Launches the New Huawei P10 and P10+ At MWC 2017
- 'Logan' characters should live on in movies, says Hugh Jackman
- Gunman kills girl, 8, after vehicle accident
- Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman David Parry arrested in Scottsdale
- BlackBerry and Nokia set for major announcements at mobile phone convention
- United Nations issues list of 12 most worrying drug-resistant bacteria
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- Russia, China Block UN Sanctions On Syria Over Gas Attacks
- United Airlines starting non-stop flights to Chicago in June
- Trump Blames Generals For Raid That Killed Navy SEAL