The information on the sixteen deaths were in accordance with information submitted by providers to the North Carolina Division of Public Health. "Flu cases in OH are only reported to the local health district if they involve a hospitalization or pediatric death and most influenza infections are never lab confirmed, so it is hard to say how many flu cases there are or have been".
"Schools are being proactive with extra cleaning, wiping down desks daily, and at least one school has brought on extra custodial staff to disinfect lockers, doorknobs and other surfaces", Long said.
Health officials say young children, and the elderly are the most susceptible to the outbreak of this virus. While flu activity remains elevated over the baseline rate of 2.2% for influenza-like illness, the new national report offers some good news during a flu season marked by severe illness. Most of the fatal cases - 33 so far this year - involved patients 65 and older. They do not apply to anyone seeking treatment at the hospitals.
Blackberry KEYone Brings Back The Physical Keyboard At MWC 2017
The device is a little bit on the thicker side, but that provides plenty of space for a headphone jack that is placed up top. Powering the phone is a 35-5 mAh battery , the largest ever used in any Blackberry device, also boasts a fast-charging mode.
In the 2013 to 2014 flu season, H1N1 was the dominate virus at the time, the standard-dose vaccine had better effectiveness than the previous season. In these instances, parents and guardians should work with their nurse to make arrangements.
Flu activity across the U.S. surged in early February, and infections could continue to increase until March according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 hands-on pics available already
- Russian Federation denies accidentally bombing SDF forces in northern Syria
- Dutch woman, 99, 'arrested' as part of bucket list
- Nick Kyrgios sprays 'biased' umpire at Marseille Open
- I'm Too Pregnant For The Oscars
- Most Americans want USA to keep funding expanded Medicaid
- Justice Department Changes Position on Texas' Discriminatory Voter ID Law
- United Airlines starting non-stop flights to Chicago in June
- Wild trade for Hanzal and White
- United Nations issues list of 12 most worrying drug-resistant bacteria