Given the fact that Logan is yet another massive investment for Marvel, as well as massively important to the fans (both Jackman and Patrick Stewart are stepping away from the X-Men franchise with this movie), it makes ideal sense to pull out all the stops for its presentation and show Logan in IMAX. In this clip from Sullivan's interview with Stewart, Professor X himself opens up about what this film means to him and why he's so invested in Logan's message.
Episode 1 includes the Irishman who sold his company for €100million, Ray Nolan and how to fund your Oscar-nominated movie with Ed Guiney. Hugh Jackman appeared as the character for the first time in the 2000 film X-Men.
Not a Hollywood star, actor Hugh Jackman feels Shah Rukh Khan is the ideal choice to play the mutant.
Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine movie Logan is opening in theatres tomorrow.
Now again, Hugh has spoken about his love for Shah Rukh Khan. Following that Jackman took a dig at Indian players despite being a fan. He was told " I work there ". I'll be really interested to see how I feel about it.
Pepsi, Coke ban: Retailers to lose ₹400 crore
According to reports, some hotels in Coimbatore, around 500 km from here, have already started boycotting Pepsi and Coke. Many who protested against the jallikattu ban said they saw it as an attack on local customs and traditions.
"If [an Avengers-crossover] was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause".
How Marvel and Fox can ever top this I don't know.
On the topic of farewells, Entertainment Weekly has elected the Aussie actor to be the cover star of its new issue, which you can find below.
These events are shown in 2014's "X-Men: Days of Future Past", when Wolverine is sent to the past to prevent Mystique from assassinating Dr. Bolivar Trask, which led to a campaign against mutants. "The tone was very clear to me from the beginning", he says.
"All of the principal characters, at least the good guys in this movie, have one ambition - they want to get across a border to somewhere where they would be safe", Stewart said.
- Jennifer Aniston remembers Bill Paxton in Oscars tribute
- United Nations issues list of 12 most worrying drug-resistant bacteria
- Drone strikes kill 4 Qaeda suspects in Yemen
- Russia, China Block UN Sanctions On Syria Over Gas Attacks
- Russian Federation denies accidentally bombing SDF forces in northern Syria
- Oil Hits Three-Week Low on Record-High Inventories
- Justice Department Changes Position on Texas' Discriminatory Voter ID Law
- Dow breaks 12-day record streak ahead of Trump speech; retail down
- IPhone 8 to get OLED screen and USB Type-C?
- Amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 hands-on pics available already