Bentley's in-house personal commissioning division, Mulliner has given a master-class treatment to the Bentayga and the special version boasts of new interior and exterior features including optional dual tone paintwork, unique 22-inch wheels, Mulliner bottle cooler and a new veneer concept. A unique set of badges also go along with the now body colored lower bodywork and a new bright chrome lower bumper grille.
The new Bentley Bentayga may already be one of the most luxurious SUVs on the market, but now it may have just cemented its place in the top ranks with the new Mulliner edition.
Bentley will produce the Bentayga Mulliner in very limited numbers and will be available to order in Spring 2017. This option is available in seven different colors and is suggested when the customer options the vehicle with the Duo Tone exterior paint. The cooling compartment integrated into the rear console features two handcrafted Cumbria Crystal champagne flutes and an illuminated bottle chilling ring. The premium seats are finished with Mulliner embroidery and contrast stitching.
You're going to be obsessed with Lorde's new single "Green Light"
It can't have been easy for Lorde to hold onto her weird over these past few years. You go through the thing and it's so very bad and you just wish you could let go.
The auto will come with a Mulliner bottle cooler as standard, integrated between the rear seats that's created to keep champagne at the flawless temperature, and another standard detail is a set of Cumbria Crystal flutes.
It also comes standard with a couple of items that are normally optional on the Bentayga: the Touring Specification (adaptive cruise control, a head-up display, night vision, lane-keeping assist, and more) and the 1950-watt Naim audio system.
Also optional in the Bentayga Mulliner is the Linley hamper, which includes a refrigerator, bespoke Linley fine china cutlery, crockery and crystal glass, and storage area for dry goods. The Mulliner Tourbillon will also be available so that driver can put a Breitling-built watch smack dab in the center of the dashboard. Customers can select their Mulliner Tourbillon in solid yellow, white or rose gold, and their choice of either mother-of-pearl or a black ebony face with eight diamond indexes.
- FCC votes to block internet privacy rule
- 'Logan' characters should live on in movies, says Hugh Jackman
- White House aides told to preserve materials in Russian Federation probe
- Drone strikes kill 4 Qaeda suspects in Yemen
- Microsoft To Bring Mixed Reality To Xbox One, Project Scorpio In 2018
- Snapchat owner's stock leaps 41% on USA stock market debut
- Indianapolis Colts defensive lineman David Parry arrested in Scottsdale
- Pepsi, Coke ban: Retailers to lose ₹400 crore
- Cuomo to visit Israel amid spate of anti-Semitic threats
- Amazing Samsung Galaxy S8 hands-on pics available already