In the video, a day care worker can be seen shoving the child in the back at the top of the stairs. The woman appears to push the four-year-old girl who then falls.
CNN also attempted unsuccessfully to reach Child Care of the Future daycare center and the Upper Darby police department for comment.
A U.S. day care worker who allegedly pushed a child down a staircase was shocked when she looked up and saw a freshly-installed security camera.
Sarah Gable was charged with assault after pushing a child down a staircase.
Chitwood said Monday that he planned to request that an additional charge of recklessly endangering another person be added.
Given the image's clarity, she may as well had said "Cheese!" "You don't put your hands on a child".
Supreme Court Sends Gavin Grimm Transgender Rights Case Back to Appeals Court
The Obama administration had also cited the court ruling in its transgender lawsuit against North Carolina's bathroom law. A federal judge in Texas later issued a nationwide stay against enforcing the Obama administration's interpretation.
As the 52-year-old bends over she spies the recently installed security camera and freezes momentarily.
She is out on a $25,000 bail ahead of a trial.
"I was so upset". "Her eyes literally were like, 'help me.' She needs to go to jail for that. I just watched you on camera do it, '" Tavares continued.
"She picked up the shoe and tried to come to the end of the stairs like, 'Oh, it was her shoe, '" says Tarvares.
The child suffered a knee injury but was still able to return to the school the following class day.
Since her release, the source has attempted to contact Gable at her residence.
- Donegal Senator joins Sinn Fein party at Stormont ahead of negotiations
- David Haye Released From Hospital Following Tony Bellew Fight
- Justin Thomas makes LONG hole-in-one to tie WGC-Mexico lead
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Mother allegedly tried to drown two sons in Murray River
- GBP USD Exchange Rate Crashes as Near-Term Fed Rate Hike Odds Rise
- Tune In Sunday For WWE 'Fastlane' Live Results And Recap
- White House aides told to preserve materials in Russian Federation probe
- Bilic keen to learn from West Ham's turbulent season
- Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel