Nobody would want President's rule in the state and that the BJP runs it through a remote control.
During the 2012 assembly elections, Samajwadi Party patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav addressed over 300 election rallies. For the SP, the result will decide whether Akhilesh Yadav is there face of the future while for Dalit messiah Mayawati, it will be the much-awaited moment to make a return to prominence.
Replying to a question about whether he was ready for a post-poll alliance with the BSP, Akhilesh said, "I will not yet speak about alliance. I am saying that the Samajwadi-Congress alliance will win majority of the seats and form government", Akhilesh said.
"However, as I have always referred to the BSP chief as a relative, it is natural for people to think we might take their help or might go with them.but it is hard to say this as of now", Akhilesh had said. But it is a given that we will take support from Mayawati if there is a hung House. Could Rahul Gandhi repeat the cementing role the Congress played in the mahagathbandhan in Bihar, in Uttar Pradesh this time?
The SP general secretary had today alleged that exit polls were influenced to forecast a favourable result for the BJP in the Uttar Pradesh polls and expressed confidence that the SP-Congress alliance would emerge victorious.
Daycare worker accused of pushing 4-year-old girl down stairs
Chitwood said Monday that he planned to request that an additional charge of recklessly endangering another person be added. As the 52-year-old bends over she spies the recently installed security camera and freezes momentarily.
The India TV-CVoter exit poll predicted 155-167 seats for the BJP, 135-147 for the SP-Congress alliance and 81-93 for the BSP.
While the ABP News-Lokniti exit poll data indicated that the BJP will secure in between 164-176 seats, SP-Congress to secure 156-169 seats and BSP to get 60-72 seats.
The war of thrones is finally set to conclude and with the date set for 11 March, Uttar Pradesh will get their new Chief Minister.
Most of the exit polls come out on Thursday projected the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) as the single largest party in Uttar Pradesh, but stated that it would fall short of the majority mark of 202 needed to form the government on its own in Lucknow.
- Logan Slices To The Top Of The Box Office Weekend
- Tune In Sunday For WWE 'Fastlane' Live Results And Recap
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Afghan family detained in Los Angeles are asking for release
- Donegal Senator joins Sinn Fein party at Stormont ahead of negotiations
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Hundreds of Radioactive Boars in Fukushima Thwart Residents' Plans to Return Home
- Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel