Only a couple of months ago it seemed things were hotting up between Jennifer Lopez and Drake, but now it looks like the Love Don't Cost A Thing singer is off the market again - dating former baseball player Alex Rodriguez.
Now, Lopez has a new alleged boyfriend with which to dominate the news cycle, with anonymous sources claiming that the singer has been secretly seeing former Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, according to reports from E! and Us Weekly.
A source says they've been dating for a few weeks and that Lopez is single, but 'having fun'. One source told New York Daily News that the pair has been dating together for at least four months. On the other hand, Rodriguez was with Silicon Valley CEO Anne Wojcicki for less than a year.
Although their social media accounts can not hide the intimate posts from Jennifer Lopez and Drake in the past, Alex Rodriguez has been followed and recently liked on Instagram by the "Dance Again" singer.
Hawaiian Airlines plane diverts to Los Angeles over blanket incident
Passenger Claudia Rodriguez, a Dallas resident, said the airline did not provide much information during the incident. Airport officers met the aircraft at the gate and conducted an investigation with the FBI.
"They have been dating for a few weeks", the source said. Maybe he's not, and the thrived-married Lopez, who once had a high-profile engagement to Ben Affleck, is not, which might make them flawless for each other. At 41, A-Rod is clearly on top of the world.
I hope the best for J-Rod. "He has been around her family and she really likes that he is a dad". In the past, the sports start dated high-profile celebs such as Kate Hudson and Cameron Diaz, amongst other A-listers. Neither have confirmed the relationship but they have been spotted together multiple times.
After being married to devoted Mets fan Marc Anthony, and after a post-divorce relationship, she found Drake, son of The 6. Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- David Haye Released From Hospital Following Tony Bellew Fight
- Bilic keen to learn from West Ham's turbulent season
- Tune In Sunday For WWE 'Fastlane' Live Results And Recap
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Donegal Senator joins Sinn Fein party at Stormont ahead of negotiations
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game