Ciara, who is in her third trimester of pregnancy, was involved in a auto crash in Los Angeles on Friday, March 10, Us Weekly can confirm.
Witnesses tell TMZ Ciara was driving an SUV and making a left turn when another SUV hit the passenger side of her vehicle. Per TMZ, after the accident, Ciara was grabbing her chest and shoulder while she walked around and talked on her phone.
TMZ states police officers and fire department officials arrived on the scene, though there were no serious injuries.
Ciara announced her pregnancy on her birthday last October. She also has a 2-year-old son, Future Zahir Wilburn, from a previous relationship with rapper Future.
Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel
Cuomo, seen as a possible Democratic presidential candidate in 2020, is governor of a state with a large Jewish population. Cuomo last visited Israel in the wake of the 2014 Gaza War, also on a whirlwind 24-hour trip.
Law enforcement sources said that "Ciara and the other driver exchanged information, but neither of them was seriously injured".
The singer, 31, is married to Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. "'Hello, baby. How you doing, baby? Bye, bye." Then he'll kiss me on my belly and put my shirt back down'.
"'He'll randomly pull my shirt up and be like, 'I want to see the baby,"' she told the magazine.
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- Alex Rodriguez And Jennifer Lopez "Keeping Company"
- Logan Slices To The Top Of The Box Office Weekend
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- Donegal Senator joins Sinn Fein party at Stormont ahead of negotiations
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis: Verdasco takes positives from final
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Afghan family detained in Los Angeles are asking for release