Ciara, who is in her third trimester of pregnancy, was involved in a auto crash in Los Angeles on Friday, March 10, Us Weekly can confirm.
Witnesses tell TMZ Ciara was driving an SUV and making a left turn when another SUV hit the passenger side of her vehicle. Per TMZ, after the accident, Ciara was grabbing her chest and shoulder while she walked around and talked on her phone.
TMZ states police officers and fire department officials arrived on the scene, though there were no serious injuries.
Ciara announced her pregnancy on her birthday last October. She also has a 2-year-old son, Future Zahir Wilburn, from a previous relationship with rapper Future.
Afghan family detained in Los Angeles are asking for release
Attorneys representing the family say they have no idea why the government is holding the family and under what justification. The news emerged on the same day as Donald Trump's re-worked travel ban was announced.
Law enforcement sources said that "Ciara and the other driver exchanged information, but neither of them was seriously injured".
The singer, 31, is married to Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. "'Hello, baby. How you doing, baby? Bye, bye." Then he'll kiss me on my belly and put my shirt back down'.
"'He'll randomly pull my shirt up and be like, 'I want to see the baby,"' she told the magazine.
- Tune In Sunday For WWE 'Fastlane' Live Results And Recap
- Bilic keen to learn from West Ham's turbulent season
- Pence calls on AP to apologize over wife's publicized email
- China to increase defence budget by 7%
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage
- Daycare worker accused of pushing 4-year-old girl down stairs
- Alex Rodriguez And Jennifer Lopez "Keeping Company"
- US to open CONCACAF Gold Cup against Panama on July 8
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo