Just last week, Charlamagne revealed that Nicki had texted him following Remy's diss, calling him phony for picking sides. "No Frauds" features Drake - for that added street cred, presumably - and Lil Wayne.
"Tried to drop Another One, you was itchin' to scrap / You exposed your ghostwriter / Now you wish it was scrapped". "I woulda helped you out that pit you fell in/felon" is pretty good, I guess; "I am DeGeneres/the generous queen/ Just ask Ellen" is... less so. / Lil Boogie down basic bitch thinkin' she back / Back to back, oh you mean, back to wack?
And Nicki Minaj topped off a busy few days in the French capital by hitting one of the final events of the season, V Magazine's star-studded dinner on Tuesday. Remy responded by releasing shETHER in which she accused Nicki of sleeping her way to the top and having butt implants, followed by a second track titled Another One.
But to neglect acknowledgment of a woman's "magic", as Minaj described in her Instagram post, isn't just hurtful, it's also an attempt to weaken a woman, to mistreat her, and to get away with it.
Supreme Court Sends Gavin Grimm Transgender Rights Case Back to Appeals Court
The Obama administration had also cited the court ruling in its transgender lawsuit against North Carolina's bathroom law. A federal judge in Texas later issued a nationwide stay against enforcing the Obama administration's interpretation.
Though there's a melancholic edge to the song's melody, ultimately "Regret In Your Tears" finds Minaj rising above and conquering those feelings with self-belief, confidence, and strength.
However, for the most part, folks weren't feeling what's been deemed a pretty lackluster response, particularly in comparison to Remy's scathing diss "ShETHER".
The "Anaconda" rapper defended her almost two-weeks-late response by referring to the rappers who came before her.
This one is a real life rendition of Remy Ma's managers dragging her out of the studio (kind of). Anybody that knows me knows that I embrace females... Tell us whose side you're on: Remy Ma and Meek Mill's, or Nicki Minaj's! I always want to do some girl-oriented thing. I got a bunch more on cock.
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel
- When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Daycare worker accused of pushing 4-year-old girl down stairs
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots