Just last week, Charlamagne revealed that Nicki had texted him following Remy's diss, calling him phony for picking sides. "No Frauds" features Drake - for that added street cred, presumably - and Lil Wayne.
"Tried to drop Another One, you was itchin' to scrap / You exposed your ghostwriter / Now you wish it was scrapped". "I woulda helped you out that pit you fell in/felon" is pretty good, I guess; "I am DeGeneres/the generous queen/ Just ask Ellen" is... less so. / Lil Boogie down basic bitch thinkin' she back / Back to back, oh you mean, back to wack?
And Nicki Minaj topped off a busy few days in the French capital by hitting one of the final events of the season, V Magazine's star-studded dinner on Tuesday. Remy responded by releasing shETHER in which she accused Nicki of sleeping her way to the top and having butt implants, followed by a second track titled Another One.
But to neglect acknowledgment of a woman's "magic", as Minaj described in her Instagram post, isn't just hurtful, it's also an attempt to weaken a woman, to mistreat her, and to get away with it.
Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel
Cuomo, seen as a possible Democratic presidential candidate in 2020, is governor of a state with a large Jewish population. Cuomo last visited Israel in the wake of the 2014 Gaza War, also on a whirlwind 24-hour trip.
Though there's a melancholic edge to the song's melody, ultimately "Regret In Your Tears" finds Minaj rising above and conquering those feelings with self-belief, confidence, and strength.
However, for the most part, folks weren't feeling what's been deemed a pretty lackluster response, particularly in comparison to Remy's scathing diss "ShETHER".
The "Anaconda" rapper defended her almost two-weeks-late response by referring to the rappers who came before her.
This one is a real life rendition of Remy Ma's managers dragging her out of the studio (kind of). Anybody that knows me knows that I embrace females... Tell us whose side you're on: Remy Ma and Meek Mill's, or Nicki Minaj's! I always want to do some girl-oriented thing. I got a bunch more on cock.
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Daycare worker accused of pushing 4-year-old girl down stairs
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Hundreds of Radioactive Boars in Fukushima Thwart Residents' Plans to Return Home
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Logan Slices To The Top Of The Box Office Weekend