Just last week, Charlamagne revealed that Nicki had texted him following Remy's diss, calling him phony for picking sides. "No Frauds" features Drake - for that added street cred, presumably - and Lil Wayne.
"Tried to drop Another One, you was itchin' to scrap / You exposed your ghostwriter / Now you wish it was scrapped". "I woulda helped you out that pit you fell in/felon" is pretty good, I guess; "I am DeGeneres/the generous queen/ Just ask Ellen" is... less so. / Lil Boogie down basic bitch thinkin' she back / Back to back, oh you mean, back to wack?
And Nicki Minaj topped off a busy few days in the French capital by hitting one of the final events of the season, V Magazine's star-studded dinner on Tuesday. Remy responded by releasing shETHER in which she accused Nicki of sleeping her way to the top and having butt implants, followed by a second track titled Another One.
But to neglect acknowledgment of a woman's "magic", as Minaj described in her Instagram post, isn't just hurtful, it's also an attempt to weaken a woman, to mistreat her, and to get away with it.
Hawaiian Airlines plane diverts to Los Angeles over blanket incident
Passenger Claudia Rodriguez, a Dallas resident, said the airline did not provide much information during the incident. Airport officers met the aircraft at the gate and conducted an investigation with the FBI.
Though there's a melancholic edge to the song's melody, ultimately "Regret In Your Tears" finds Minaj rising above and conquering those feelings with self-belief, confidence, and strength.
However, for the most part, folks weren't feeling what's been deemed a pretty lackluster response, particularly in comparison to Remy's scathing diss "ShETHER".
The "Anaconda" rapper defended her almost two-weeks-late response by referring to the rappers who came before her.
This one is a real life rendition of Remy Ma's managers dragging her out of the studio (kind of). Anybody that knows me knows that I embrace females... Tell us whose side you're on: Remy Ma and Meek Mill's, or Nicki Minaj's! I always want to do some girl-oriented thing. I got a bunch more on cock.
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Some in local Jewish community support Gov. Cuomo's trip to Israel
- Bilic keen to learn from West Ham's turbulent season
- Donegal Senator joins Sinn Fein party at Stormont ahead of negotiations
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'