Sorry, someone got hurt.
ADELE was forced to stop in the middle of her concert after a fan dramatically collapsed in front of her.
A 47 year-old woman was taken to hospital in a serious condition during her performance on 10 March.
"I wish you a speedy recovery".
"Sorry, there was so much going on it frightened me".
"Security staff were trying to rouse her because they assumed she fainted", Adele fan Daniel Lowe told 9news.com.au.
The singer was supposed to take to the stage at 7.30pm, but reports claim the stadium was only "35 per cent full" at that point, so the decision was made to begin 45 minutes later.
Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
Researchers discovered evidence that quakes happened prior to that in the region, though they could not measure a magnitude. Graves said the damage from an quake that powerful could be significant across the region. "Those are the critical pieces".
According to a source, Adele seemed very upset about what had happened.
"That's the reason, and these days I do struggle to get down there, so do bear with me, all right?", she said.
Samira Dandachl said she "couldn't believe her luck" when she was singled out by the British singer as she performing to almost 100,000 people at ANZ Stadium last night.
But despite the drama, the fan added that it wasn't until Adele paused the show that people realised the severity of the incident.
On Friday, the Send My Love singer Adele performed at the ANZ stadium in Sydney, Australia, as part of her concert.
The "Hello" hitmaker kicked off her tour in February 2016 and has been doing shows in Australia since February 28 this year.
- Alex Rodriguez And Jennifer Lopez "Keeping Company"
- Elon Musk has another ambitious energy project and this time it's free
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- Gander Mountain to close stores in Killeen, Waco
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- German shopping centre shut by police over attack fears
- Tesla Built A Huge Solar Battery Plant On The Island Of Kauai
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor