Sorry, someone got hurt.
ADELE was forced to stop in the middle of her concert after a fan dramatically collapsed in front of her.
A 47 year-old woman was taken to hospital in a serious condition during her performance on 10 March.
"I wish you a speedy recovery".
"Sorry, there was so much going on it frightened me".
"Security staff were trying to rouse her because they assumed she fainted", Adele fan Daniel Lowe told 9news.com.au.
The singer was supposed to take to the stage at 7.30pm, but reports claim the stadium was only "35 per cent full" at that point, so the decision was made to begin 45 minutes later.
Ciara Reportedly Involved in Car Crash in LA
Law enforcement sources said that " Ciara and the other driver exchanged information, but neither of them was seriously injured". Witnesses tell TMZ Ciara was driving an SUV and making a left turn when another SUV hit the passenger side of her vehicle.
According to a source, Adele seemed very upset about what had happened.
"That's the reason, and these days I do struggle to get down there, so do bear with me, all right?", she said.
Samira Dandachl said she "couldn't believe her luck" when she was singled out by the British singer as she performing to almost 100,000 people at ANZ Stadium last night.
But despite the drama, the fan added that it wasn't until Adele paused the show that people realised the severity of the incident.
On Friday, the Send My Love singer Adele performed at the ANZ stadium in Sydney, Australia, as part of her concert.
The "Hello" hitmaker kicked off her tour in February 2016 and has been doing shows in Australia since February 28 this year.
- Turkey Claims to Have Killed 71 US-Backed Kurds in Syria Attacks
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Tesla Built A Huge Solar Battery Plant On The Island Of Kauai
- When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?
- US to open CONCACAF Gold Cup against Panama on July 8
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Gander Mountain to close stores in Killeen, Waco
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive