Haynes, 28, shared the big news on Instagram by posting a picture of him and his fiancé kissing on the beach underneath fireworks.
Looks like Jeff employed the services of Cher to sing her hit single "I Got You Babe" as a lead-in for his proposal to Colton. Colton Haynes is engaged after announcing that his boyfriend Jeff Leatham popped the question during a romantic vacay in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
With the Ravens offering a first- and second-round pick, the Redskins added a third-rounder and the deal was done. In addition to Cleveland, both the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers have have been linked to Garoppolo.
"I SAID YES!" Haynes wrote an Instagram. Duh! "Alright, this is for you, you know what it is, you know what you're supposed to do now and this is gonna be the best thing ever and you have to call me to tell me how it worked out, alright!" "I can't believe you", Haynes gushed. Haynes' own account featured several photos of the two, plus an addition solo photo of himself with the caption, "I can't put into words how truly happy I am right now". (There were also - of course - flowers and a heart made of rose petals.) In the brief clip, Colton could be heard saying, "Jeff, you're crying".
The actor came out as gay a year ago, telling Entertainment Weekly that he was not being himself as he hid his sexuality from the public.
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Nicki Minaj Plays to Her Marketing Strengths Against Remy Ma
- Production Honda Civic Type R Finally Debuts With 306 HP
- Elon Musk has another ambitious energy project and this time it's free
- Turkey warns Netherlands of 'severe sanctions'
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?