Haynes, 28, shared the big news on Instagram by posting a picture of him and his fiancé kissing on the beach underneath fireworks.
Looks like Jeff employed the services of Cher to sing her hit single "I Got You Babe" as a lead-in for his proposal to Colton. Colton Haynes is engaged after announcing that his boyfriend Jeff Leatham popped the question during a romantic vacay in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Hawaiian Airlines plane diverts to Los Angeles over blanket incident
Passenger Claudia Rodriguez, a Dallas resident, said the airline did not provide much information during the incident. Airport officers met the aircraft at the gate and conducted an investigation with the FBI.
"I SAID YES!" Haynes wrote an Instagram. Duh! "Alright, this is for you, you know what it is, you know what you're supposed to do now and this is gonna be the best thing ever and you have to call me to tell me how it worked out, alright!" "I can't believe you", Haynes gushed. Haynes' own account featured several photos of the two, plus an addition solo photo of himself with the caption, "I can't put into words how truly happy I am right now". (There were also - of course - flowers and a heart made of rose petals.) In the brief clip, Colton could be heard saying, "Jeff, you're crying".
The actor came out as gay a year ago, telling Entertainment Weekly that he was not being himself as he hid his sexuality from the public.
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- Turkey warns Netherlands of 'severe sanctions'
- German shopping centre shut by police over attack fears
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- Ciara Reportedly Involved in Car Crash in LA
- When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Koeman ready to sign Lukaku's contract for him!