Haynes, 28, shared the big news on Instagram by posting a picture of him and his fiancé kissing on the beach underneath fireworks.
Looks like Jeff employed the services of Cher to sing her hit single "I Got You Babe" as a lead-in for his proposal to Colton. Colton Haynes is engaged after announcing that his boyfriend Jeff Leatham popped the question during a romantic vacay in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Nicki Minaj Plays to Her Marketing Strengths Against Remy Ma
Tell us whose side you're on: Remy Ma and Meek Mill's, or Nicki Minaj's! I always want to do some girl-oriented thing. The " Anaconda " rapper defended her almost two-weeks-late response by referring to the rappers who came before her.
"I SAID YES!" Haynes wrote an Instagram. Duh! "Alright, this is for you, you know what it is, you know what you're supposed to do now and this is gonna be the best thing ever and you have to call me to tell me how it worked out, alright!" "I can't believe you", Haynes gushed. Haynes' own account featured several photos of the two, plus an addition solo photo of himself with the caption, "I can't put into words how truly happy I am right now". (There were also - of course - flowers and a heart made of rose petals.) In the brief clip, Colton could be heard saying, "Jeff, you're crying".
The actor came out as gay a year ago, telling Entertainment Weekly that he was not being himself as he hid his sexuality from the public.
- Daycare worker accused of pushing 4-year-old girl down stairs
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor
- Hundreds of Radioactive Boars in Fukushima Thwart Residents' Plans to Return Home
- Ciara Reportedly Involved in Car Crash in LA
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage