"It's still close to being signed - maybe I need to sign that contract then we can finish with all the stories", Koeman told Sky Sports News.
Barkley has five assists in his last eight games - only Swansea's Gylfi Sigurdsson has more in 2017 - and beginning to impose himself on matches more regularly.
It was at the mid-point of that bout that the advantage turned in Bellew's favour when Haye picked up an injury, though there was little chance of a similarly-timed momentum swing for the Baggies despite Baines' withdrawal ahead of the second half. "If you win we come closer and that is the most important".
Probably viewed as a rather unlikely battle at the start of the season, Everton extended the gap on their seventh-place rivals West Brom - as tension continues to build towards the final stretch of the campaign.
"His back meant he could not move anymore", Koeman said.
"The first objective is for Saturday, to win the game and make the distance to seven points".
Tesla Built A Huge Solar Battery Plant On The Island Of Kauai
Much of renewable energy generation is intermittent: wind and solar power generation peaks are often around times of low demand. In total, nearly 55,000 solar panels are spread across 50 acres of land to provide 52MWh of energy storage capabilities.
"I can see him doing very well if he keeps his head on his shoulders and being one of the main men in the England squad for sure".
The playmaker has been accused of inconsistency in recent years, and he was briefly left out of the Everton side by Ronald Koeman earlier this term, but it only seems to have brought the best out of him.
"The next step needs to be for next season". Koeman's side returned to winning ways having lost to Tottenham last weekend which had ended their nine-match unbeaten run.
However, Koeman does not believe that will affect his players and instead said he thought it provided a timely reminder of where Everton now are.
"What we like is that strikers find the best position at the time in the game and normally that is around the box".
"We know Tottenham are a really strong team".
- Alex Rodriguez And Jennifer Lopez "Keeping Company"
- Kerala Congress chief VM Sudheeran resigns from post for health reasons
- Dwayne Allen to be traded to Patriots
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor
- Real Madrid take 22 footballers to Italy for Napoli game
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- Cummings, Trump meeting on drug prices back on
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?