Celtic host Rangers in the Ladbrokes Premiership on Sunday as the Glasgow rivals face each other for the fourth time this season.
Rangers have appointed Pedro Caixinha as manager on a three-year contract, replacing Mark Warburton who left the club last month, the Scottish Premier League side said on Saturday.
His tweet was met with the predictable responses - many recalling the hammering in September and some reminding him of tweets from as far back as 2012 that proclaimed his fondness for the Hoops. The pair have scored seven of Celtic's eight goals against Rangers this season between them - Dembele with five - and could again prove the difference on Sunday. We are a strong team and we will take that into the next games. "It's not nice to have that kind of result, so they'll be right up for it". "I'd been challenging them all week, saying you're the only ones who believe in yourselves".
"It was great for me and I really enjoyed the experience".
Stuart Armstrong crowned a tireless performance by arrowing in a superb 35th-minute opener - his 11th goal of the campaign - but Brendan Rodgers's side were short of their best and flagged during the closing stages.
When is the premiere of 'Game of Thrones' season 7?
Fans of HBO's hit series " Game of Thrones " have been eager to find out when the show will return in 2017. While details of the upcoming season are as scarce as always, a new poster teases a "fire vs. ice" theme.
"When you concede late on it feels like a loss, but, in the next couple of days, we will realise we have kept our run going and we are still unbeaten". It's disappointing for myself that I had two one-on-ones.
"We made a change at half-time to try and get more superiority centrally, and we then took control of the game".
"These games are always high-pressure and a bit hectic".
A point doesn't do them much good in that regard, so why was the draw celebrated so much by the players and the supporters at the end of the match?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Turkey warns Netherlands of 'severe sanctions'
- Gander Mountain to close stores in Killeen, Waco
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- Hundreds of Radioactive Boars in Fukushima Thwart Residents' Plans to Return Home
- Here's the latest on the Patriots' reported asking price for Jimmy Garoppolo
- Elon Musk has another ambitious energy project and this time it's free
- Akhilesh hints at tie-up between SP-Cong alliance and BSP?
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'