US President Donald Trump is set to play host to Chinese President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida next month, in a high- stakes summit that will likely set the tone for a recalibrated relationship between the two powers.
The summit is tentatively scheduled for early April.
Moreover, Yang met separately with Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson during his visit.
The report is unconfirmed, and White House did not immediately respond to request for comment.
Last month, Trump hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the Palm Beach resort after a White House summit, and they played golf together. While Trump had previously signaled he would not necessarily support a "One China" policy, he backed off that position in a recent phone call with Xi.
Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
GCP's Director of Engineering Support, Benjamin Smith noted that the partnership will play to the strengths of both companies. And that's why, just by typing "dog", "boat" or any other term in the search engine, shows us pictures with those elements.
North Korea is also a flashpoint in U.S.
The summit would be the first in-person meeting between Trump and Xi and comes amid heightened tensions in the region, particularly with the North Korean threat looming.
Trump highlighted North Korea in recent weeks as one of the USA biggest security threats.
China has also pledged to implement a more proactive and effective fiscal policy this year, although monetary policy will be more prudent and neutral to prevent asset bubbles and financial risks.
Trump has also written to Xi since he took office on January 20, seeking "constructive ties".
- Colton Haynes announces engagement on Instagram
- FCC probing AT&T Wednesday night 911 outage
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor
- Kerala Congress chief VM Sudheeran resigns from post for health reasons
- Turkey warns Netherlands of 'severe sanctions'
- Turkey Claims to Have Killed 71 US-Backed Kurds in Syria Attacks
- Tesla Built A Huge Solar Battery Plant On The Island Of Kauai
- Adele stops Sydney gig because of fan's cardiac arrest
- German shopping centre shut by police over attack fears
- Man with axe 'injures several in Dusseldorf train station rampage'