US President Donald Trump is set to play host to Chinese President Xi Jinping at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida next month, in a high- stakes summit that will likely set the tone for a recalibrated relationship between the two powers.
The summit is tentatively scheduled for early April.
Moreover, Yang met separately with Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson during his visit.
The report is unconfirmed, and White House did not immediately respond to request for comment.
Last month, Trump hosted Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the Palm Beach resort after a White House summit, and they played golf together. While Trump had previously signaled he would not necessarily support a "One China" policy, he backed off that position in a recent phone call with Xi.
Colton Haynes announces engagement on Instagram
Looks like Jeff employed the services of Cher to sing her hit single " I Got You Babe " as a lead-in for his proposal to Colton .
North Korea is also a flashpoint in U.S.
The summit would be the first in-person meeting between Trump and Xi and comes amid heightened tensions in the region, particularly with the North Korean threat looming.
Trump highlighted North Korea in recent weeks as one of the USA biggest security threats.
China has also pledged to implement a more proactive and effective fiscal policy this year, although monetary policy will be more prudent and neutral to prevent asset bubbles and financial risks.
Trump has also written to Xi since he took office on January 20, seeking "constructive ties".
- Turkey warns Netherlands of 'severe sanctions'
- Alex Rodriguez And Jennifer Lopez "Keeping Company"
- Fault running from San Diego to LA could cause 7.3 magnitude quake
- Tesla Built A Huge Solar Battery Plant On The Island Of Kauai
- Vine Young set to sign with team in Canada
- WH Spokesman: Trump Doesn't Really Think 'Obama Tapped His Phone Personally'
- Google acquires Kaggle in data science drive
- Mass Effect Andromeda Launch Trailer Arrives for Serious Galactic Hype
- Shiv Sena's Vishwanath Mahadeshwar elected as the BMC Mayor
- Adele stops Sydney gig because of fan's cardiac arrest