After toppling Spanish title challengers Sevilla in the last 16, Leicester will now take on a team who have reached the Champions League final in two of the last three seasons.
Dortmund are averaging more than three goals per game in the Champions League this season, and hit four at home to Benfica last Tuesday to breeze through, despite a first-leg deficit, to the last eight.
The first leg of the quarter-finals will be held on April 11-12, followed by the second-leg that is scheduled for April 18-19. However, they have another shot at Champions League glory as a 0-0 draw with Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday sealed their place in Friday's draw 4-2 on aggregate.
"I was his assistant, I learned a lot from him, he is a great person and we all know what we did here. We need twice our absolute best performance to eliminate this opponent".
"Leicester", the Italy great said, "because it is a risky team, a team which will have enthusiasm, a team which has the weapons to cause trouble for teams who want to take the initiative". With Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez back on form, none of the top teams will take them lightly. No teams are seeded and clubs from the same domestic leagues can be drawn against each other. "We have to start focusing on Sunday's game because it's going to be like a final for us". "We would have liked to have faced them further on in the competition".
Durban loses 2022 Commonwealth Games: Liverpool to step in?
It is official: Durban has lost the rights to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games. Liverpool has an expressed an interest in staging the event.
Before they return to European action, though, Zidane's men also have a series of tough upcoming La Liga games as they target a first league title in five years. "At this level, it doesn't really matter if you play at home first".
"Wow! It'll be a great quarter-final between two clubs with great history", he said. I don't believe where the second leg is played makes a difference.
"It's a fascinating tie".
Another clash of two big teams, with the defensive stalwarts from Torino taking on the offensive juggernaut from Spain, in a rematch of the 2015 CL final in Berlin. "It will be a passionate, hard and handsome tie".
- Donta Hightower re-signs with the New England Patriots
- Turkey Claims to Have Killed 71 US-Backed Kurds in Syria Attacks
- Adele stops Sydney gig because of fan's cardiac arrest
- Trump Orders Review on Fuel-Efficiency Standards
- 'Big Bang Theory' spinoff, 'Young Sheldon,' ordered by CBS
- UK Parliament passes Brexit bill
- Adrian Gonzalez Says He'll Never Play in World Baseball Classic Again
- Sara Connor jailed in Bali, Turnbull's Victorian headache
- Post-firing, NY prosecutor's office likely to plot similar course
- BJP and Allies Set to Form Government in Manipur