Manchester City has two long-term absentees, Ilkay Gündogan and Gabriel Jesus.
"But the training week so far was flawless, he presented himself really well; it was fluent, confident and looked really well". He walks into our team!
Liverpool, meanwhile, are looking to maintain their impressive recent form as they bid to secure a fourth win in their last five league games.
"I think once the season started and they won those first few games and had that hot streak, I think everybody expected them at that stage to go on and win the Premier League this season".
Liverpool have been one of our bogey teams over recent years. It might not always be the way we want to play but it's about getting those three points ultimately. Liverpool have been a very good team with very good players for years and, although they have sometimes dropped points against "lesser" opposition, they always make it hard for the top teams.
"At the start of the season, they wouldn't have settled for this [a top four finish and a FA Cup win]".
Jamie Vardy warns Sevilla: Leicester will be a different proposition at home
Both the Sevilla defense and Leicester's Wes Morgan flailed at a corner, but Morgan got a knock on the ball sending it into goal . What a night for Shakespeare, who is only the third Englishman to manage in the knockout stage of the Champions League.
In terms of squad weaknesses, defence is the biggest concern. Will we be consistent title rivals while these two managers are at the helm? Will Jurgen Klopp work on ideas to stop them playing?
"The influence of him on the game is really big. That game showed me and I am even more convinced what I want to do".
"As a foreign trainer going to Germany, when he had a lot of success, how he took care of me".
Bring in a central defender, a left back, a central midfielder and a striker in the summer transfer window and Liverpool could be a scary side to face.
Despite seeing Liverpool's hopes of a first league title since 1990 fall apart, Klopp maintains his belief that he can re-establish the club as the dominant force in English football and says he retains the backing of everyone associated with the club. I never said I am going to win the treble, I never said I was going to win the double. With goals galore scored for both teams this season and some possible defensive frailties, I can see both teams scoring over 2 goals.
- Notre Dame vs. Princeton: Score and Twitter Reaction from March Madness 2017
- Netflix testing out a "Skip Intro" feature to enable smoother binging
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (NYSE:VRX) Stock current Trends Analysis
- Post-firing, NY prosecutor's office likely to plot similar course
- Gold rises on European poll worries; investors wait for Fed outcome
- Syrian Army Claims It Shot Down Israeli Jet After Raid Near Palmyra
- Tillerson disputes reports that he shortened South Korea trip because of 'fatigue'
- Donta Hightower re-signs with the New England Patriots
- New Michael Brown video raises questions
- Russian Hackers Indicted for Yahoo Breaches