Israel's defence minister has threatened to destroy Syria's air defence systems if they are used to target Israeli fighter jets again.
Syria fired missiles at Israeli warplanes early on Friday after a series of Israeli air strikes inside Syria.
Hezbollah's Secretary-General also addressed the Syrian civil war, saying: "After six years of war in Syria, the countries and worldwide forces that devised the plot against Syria are faced with the bloody reality, which is a disappointment and a failure".
Israel has been largely unaffected by the Syrian civil war raging next door, suffering mostly sporadic incidents of spillover fire Israel has generally dismissed as tactical errors by Assad's forces.
The IDF refused to confirm or deny the report.
"The Syrians must understand that they are held responsible for these arms transfers to Hezbollah and that if they continue to allow them then we will do what we have to do". We are fully determined and the evidence of that it that we are acting.
CAROLINE ANSELL MP: My dismay over a second Scotland referendum
She will tell the Prime Minister: "If her concern is timing then - within reason - I am happy to have that discussion". Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon's plans for a second independence referendum were rejected by May.
"The place of enemy armies is being taken by terror organizations and new threats", Eisenkot said at the change of command ceremony for the army's GOC Northern Command.
Al-Sayyed was identified by some sources as an operative in the Assad B'Golan militia, according to the report quoted by Israel's Channel 10 television news team, and other Israeli media.
The Israeli official recognition, which is the first of its kind, also included a statement that the Israeli forces retaliated against a rocket fired from Syria in response to these raids.
A "hotline" has been set up between the two countries, but Katz said Russian Federation is not notified in advance of an Israeli strike.
The secretary general of Lebanon's Hezbollah resistance movement, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, says Western powers are drawing on Takfiri terrorists in order to carry out their schemes in conflict-ridden Syria. Late past year, IDF troops operating in the disputed Golan region came under fire from militants of the ISIS affiliate Khalid ibn al-Walid Army, Israeli military spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner said.
The group published four pictures it said were from the scene of the alleged airstrike.
- Netflix testing out a "Skip Intro" feature to enable smoother binging
- Trump authorises Central Intelligence Agency to launch drone strikes against terrorists
- Trump Orders Review on Fuel-Efficiency Standards
- Boult ruled out of second Test against South Africa
- Sizing John wins Cheltenham Gold Cup in thrilling race
- New Michael Brown video raises questions
- Nebraska unemployment rate remains unchanged for January
- Asian Stocks Ease, Cautious Ahead of Central Bank Announcements
- Post-firing, NY prosecutor's office likely to plot similar course
- Syrian rebels, families begin leaving Homs district in deal with govt