He also lunched with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and investor Nelson Peltz.
Press secretary Sean Spicer's daily press briefing at the White House.
The House vote is moving forward on Friday as planned, he said.
The White House can try to hide their motives behind mumbo jumbo about maximization, but the truth is Trump is going to take away health care from 24 million Americans to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy.
"The president knew it was going to be tough from the get-go".
Pharmacist acquitted of murder in deadly meningitis outbreak
Cadden, the co-founder and former head pharmacist at a pharmacy in MA , was found not guilty of causing the deaths of 25 patients. Further, certain batches of drugs were manufactured, in part, by an unlicensed pharmacy technician, officials said.
"Some people kept saying, 'I'm trying to get with you, ' and then they'd come back day after day and say, 'Here's the next thing I need.' The reservoir never got dry", Spicer said. Spicer insisted that today's vote would proceed as Trump demanded later in the day.
Looking ahead, Hobson said that even if the bill passes in the House on Friday, it may be amended in the Senate in a way that makes it unpalatable to the same House conservatives who fought its passage initially-making it hard to reconcile the two versions.
Asked whether the administration had enough votes to pass the bill, Spicer said they would have to wait and see what happens with the vote.
Democrats have correctly called the Republican health care plan a tax cut bill, but it is the first piece of a larger puzzle that involves redistributing wealth to the top. Several Republicans, most notably those in the Freedom Caucus, did not support the legislation. Has the team put everything out there, have we left everything out on the field?
- Yankees SS Gregorius out six weeks
- Uber President Only Made It 6 Months Before Resigning
- Zurich STILL most expensive city in Europe
- Donald Trump Jr just had the worst response to the Westminster attack
- Deulofeu happy at Milan despited Barca interest
- Save Our Country If MPs Are Unruly, Says Assaulted Air India Staff
- Book of condolence opened in Coalisland for Martin McGuinness
- Rex Tillerson to attend North Atlantic Treaty Organisation meeting after all
- Menendez Keeps Focus on Budget Battles, As Legal Battle Looms
- Salisbury man who opened fire in DC pizzeria pleads guilty