He also lunched with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and investor Nelson Peltz.
Press secretary Sean Spicer's daily press briefing at the White House.
The House vote is moving forward on Friday as planned, he said.
The White House can try to hide their motives behind mumbo jumbo about maximization, but the truth is Trump is going to take away health care from 24 million Americans to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy.
"The president knew it was going to be tough from the get-go".
Deulofeu happy at Milan despited Barca interest
West Ham United have been linked with a move for Everton's Gerard Deulofeu , with Slaven BIlic impressed by the Spanish winger. It is a great club. "If I hadn't left Everton to join Milan then I wouldn't be here [with Spain ]".
"Some people kept saying, 'I'm trying to get with you, ' and then they'd come back day after day and say, 'Here's the next thing I need.' The reservoir never got dry", Spicer said. Spicer insisted that today's vote would proceed as Trump demanded later in the day.
Looking ahead, Hobson said that even if the bill passes in the House on Friday, it may be amended in the Senate in a way that makes it unpalatable to the same House conservatives who fought its passage initially-making it hard to reconcile the two versions.
Asked whether the administration had enough votes to pass the bill, Spicer said they would have to wait and see what happens with the vote.
Democrats have correctly called the Republican health care plan a tax cut bill, but it is the first piece of a larger puzzle that involves redistributing wealth to the top. Several Republicans, most notably those in the Freedom Caucus, did not support the legislation. Has the team put everything out there, have we left everything out on the field?
- Zurich STILL most expensive city in Europe
- Yankees SS Gregorius out six weeks
- Pharmacist acquitted of murder in deadly meningitis outbreak
- RB Christine Michael re-signs with Packers
- Germany's Merkel and Japan's Abe Urge Free Trade with Jabs at US
- The ART Advisors LLC Purchases Shares of 29200 Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD)
- IL lawmakers introduce bill to legalize marijuana
- Democrats Will Try to Block Neil Gorsuch Confirmation
- Save Our Country If MPs Are Unruly, Says Assaulted Air India Staff
- The Duchess Of Cambridge Looked Impeccable In Chanel And McQueen In Paris