Cory then tweeted, "You are making my day!"
Kaling responded affirmatively, and told him she'll check the schedule of PATH (the rail line that runs between NY and New Jersey).
On a recent episode of her show, The Mindy Project, Mindy Kaling's character Mindy Lahari made a dig at Newark - and it caught the attention of the city's former mayor and current New Jersey Senator Cory Booker.
"Cory Booker? I can't believe he came".
Cory Booker put up a flirtatious offer to actress Mindy Kaling over Twitter on Thursday. Again using the heart-shaped emoji to signify love. Thinking Cory couldn't get any mushier, he insisted that she lifted worthy and that he would be sending one straight to her door.
White House: Trump has done all he could to pass AHCA
Several Republicans, most notably those in the Freedom Caucus, did not support the legislation. Spicer insisted that today's vote would proceed as Trump demanded later in the day.
But Booker wasn't having that and promised he would send a Lyft to give Kaling door-to-door service.
Well, that was such a thriller.
This has left fans on Twitter on tenterhooks about whether the two will break bread.
No word on when or where the two will dine out, but The Auditor will seek to deliver the news when it breaks.likely via Twitter. She also kind of, sort of dissed Newark, but he didn't hold that against her. They were constantly on and off but refrained from offering any information to the public.
It is not clear whether Booker was serious, though the tweet seems more like a joke.
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, "Beloved Showboats"
- The State Department faces Monday deadlines on Keystone XL pipeline decision
- Pope welcomes leaders for EU's 60th birthday, blesses Europe
- Uber President Only Made It 6 Months Before Resigning
- Ryan McBride dead: Derry City captain dies suddenly at age of 27
- Another Packers departure: Datone Jones reportedly goes to Vikings
- Rex Tillerson to attend North Atlantic Treaty Organisation meeting after all
- Barack Obama Pays Tribute to Chuck Berry
- Salisbury man who opened fire in DC pizzeria pleads guilty
- Judge in Virginia declines to block Trump's new travel ban