Cory then tweeted, "You are making my day!"
Kaling responded affirmatively, and told him she'll check the schedule of PATH (the rail line that runs between NY and New Jersey).
On a recent episode of her show, The Mindy Project, Mindy Kaling's character Mindy Lahari made a dig at Newark - and it caught the attention of the city's former mayor and current New Jersey Senator Cory Booker.
"Cory Booker? I can't believe he came".
Cory Booker put up a flirtatious offer to actress Mindy Kaling over Twitter on Thursday. Again using the heart-shaped emoji to signify love. Thinking Cory couldn't get any mushier, he insisted that she lifted worthy and that he would be sending one straight to her door.
Pharmacist acquitted of murder in deadly meningitis outbreak
Cadden, the co-founder and former head pharmacist at a pharmacy in MA , was found not guilty of causing the deaths of 25 patients. Further, certain batches of drugs were manufactured, in part, by an unlicensed pharmacy technician, officials said.
But Booker wasn't having that and promised he would send a Lyft to give Kaling door-to-door service.
Well, that was such a thriller.
This has left fans on Twitter on tenterhooks about whether the two will break bread.
No word on when or where the two will dine out, but The Auditor will seek to deliver the news when it breaks.likely via Twitter. She also kind of, sort of dissed Newark, but he didn't hold that against her. They were constantly on and off but refrained from offering any information to the public.
It is not clear whether Booker was serious, though the tweet seems more like a joke.
- White House: Trump has done all he could to pass AHCA
- Menendez Keeps Focus on Budget Battles, As Legal Battle Looms
- Ryan McBride dead: Derry City captain dies suddenly at age of 27
- Democrats Will Try to Block Neil Gorsuch Confirmation
- Book of condolence opened in Coalisland for Martin McGuinness
- Another Packers departure: Datone Jones reportedly goes to Vikings
- Uber President Only Made It 6 Months Before Resigning
- Meeting Le Pen not interference, says Putin
- USA women's hockey players hoping for wage dispute resolution
- ABC News says Twitter accounts were hacked, sent out profanity-filled messages