Warner Bros. released a thrilling new trailer for Justice League last weekend like it promised last week, amping up the hype for the upcoming DC Extended Universe superhero movie. "The others ... where are they?" But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes - it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Yeah, that is pretty much how most fans would expect Marvel superheroes to respond to DC superheroes.
Justice League is directed by Zack Snyder (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Man of Steel) off of a script from Chris Terrio (Batman v Superman, Argo). Interesting to note: Superman (Henry Cavill) does not appear in the new trailer nor did he appear in the teaser trailers leading up to the full trailer's release. The Caped Crusader and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) recruit Aquaman (Jason Momoa), The Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) to battle Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds) and his army of Parademons monsters from Apokolips. Of course, if you saw "Batman v Superman", of which "Justice League" is a sequel, you know the probable reason (spoiler alert, probably): He's dead.
Mindy Kaling and Sen
Thinking Cory couldn't get any mushier, he insisted that she lifted worthy and that he would be sending one straight to her door. No word on when or where the two will dine out, but The Auditor will seek to deliver the news when it breaks.likely via Twitter.
With Henry Allen making his DCEU debut in Justice League, it may paint a more clear picture of what Warner Brothers is planning with the solo The Flash outing, which is now under a script re-write after having gone through two directors.
Justice League is going to hit the big screen later this year on November 17th.
- 15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
- USA women's hockey players hoping for wage dispute resolution
- Tracking multiple chances for Severe Weather
- Bulgaria beats Netherlands 2-0 in World Cup qualifier
- Democrats Will Try to Block Neil Gorsuch Confirmation
- Barack Obama Pays Tribute to Chuck Berry
- Ricciardo feels for the fans after woeful weekend
- Pope welcomes leaders for EU's 60th birthday, blesses Europe
- Erdogan says Turkey may hold referendum on European Union accession bid
- Kerala transport minister quits over sleaze talk