Warner Bros. released a thrilling new trailer for Justice League last weekend like it promised last week, amping up the hype for the upcoming DC Extended Universe superhero movie. "The others ... where are they?" But despite the formation of this unprecedented league of heroes - it may already be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Yeah, that is pretty much how most fans would expect Marvel superheroes to respond to DC superheroes.
Justice League is directed by Zack Snyder (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Man of Steel) off of a script from Chris Terrio (Batman v Superman, Argo). Interesting to note: Superman (Henry Cavill) does not appear in the new trailer nor did he appear in the teaser trailers leading up to the full trailer's release. The Caped Crusader and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) recruit Aquaman (Jason Momoa), The Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) to battle Steppenwolf (Ciarán Hinds) and his army of Parademons monsters from Apokolips. Of course, if you saw "Batman v Superman", of which "Justice League" is a sequel, you know the probable reason (spoiler alert, probably): He's dead.
Ricciardo feels for the fans after woeful weekend
The Red Bull mechanics eventually managed to get their driver out on track, but he was already two laps down on the leaders. Then his vehicle came to a stop on the warm-up lap shortly before the race and he got out of the auto shaking his head.
With Henry Allen making his DCEU debut in Justice League, it may paint a more clear picture of what Warner Brothers is planning with the solo The Flash outing, which is now under a script re-write after having gone through two directors.
Justice League is going to hit the big screen later this year on November 17th.
- Eminem's Daughter Hailie Is All Grown Up - and Stunning! See Her Photos
- Mindy Kaling and Sen
- Tracking multiple chances for Severe Weather
- Dog Easter Egg Hunt Taking Place in Brown County
- Trump notches his 13th golf course visit
- Kate Middleton, William welcomed by President Francois Hollande at the Elysée
- NCAA Final Four: It's Pacific Northwest vs. the Carolinas
- Erdogan says Turkey may hold referendum on European Union accession bid
- 15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
- Senate Panel To Again Take Up Appointed Schools Chief Bill