Google has made it a tradition of incorporating fun pranks into its products on April Fools. It will then evaluate the map and redesign it into a level from the game. Clicking her will darken your screen and transform the city streets you normally see into a maze based on a random location, complete with edible dots, power pellets and four ghosts. For example, search "do a barrel roll" and the screen will do a 360-degree turn, in honor of the classic Nintendo series Star Fox. We're not quite sure what the minimum is, but we imagine most of you will be able to load a game without issue. Let's hope Ms. Pac-Man can hang out a little longer.
In the bottom left-hand corner - where users are given the option to switch to satellite images - Google has added a button to launch Ms Pac-Man.
So now you can while the time away this weekend chasing Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde. It's no stranger to embedding games as part of its Doodle program and elsewhere, from other versions of Pac-Man to a Halloween game, Starcraft and more.
Ford recalls 440K vehicles for fire risk, door latch trouble
Affected vehicles include certain 2017 Edge vehicles built at Oakville Assembly Plant, Feb. 21, 2017 to Feb. 22, 2017. The company reports in a news release it is aware of 29 North American fires related to the recall, but no injuries.
Pac-Man, the arcade game, was first released in May 1980.
If you want to take a crack and playing on a map showing the area you actually live in, you'll have to load up Google Maps on your web browser.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Speaker Shares Trump Criticism Of Freedom Caucus
- White House says new information has emerged on Russian Federation probe
- Bungie teases a Destiny 2 trailer
- China's militarization of artificial islands nears completion
- Venezuela court says it can take over Congress' powers
- Malaysia says Kim Jong Nam's body released to North Korea
- Windows 10 Creators Update Release Is On April 11
- Lakers Unable to Hold Off Wall, Wizards
- White House coy on claim it informed House intel chief