Google has made it a tradition of incorporating fun pranks into its products on April Fools. It will then evaluate the map and redesign it into a level from the game. Clicking her will darken your screen and transform the city streets you normally see into a maze based on a random location, complete with edible dots, power pellets and four ghosts. For example, search "do a barrel roll" and the screen will do a 360-degree turn, in honor of the classic Nintendo series Star Fox. We're not quite sure what the minimum is, but we imagine most of you will be able to load a game without issue. Let's hope Ms. Pac-Man can hang out a little longer.
In the bottom left-hand corner - where users are given the option to switch to satellite images - Google has added a button to launch Ms Pac-Man.
So now you can while the time away this weekend chasing Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde. It's no stranger to embedding games as part of its Doodle program and elsewhere, from other versions of Pac-Man to a Halloween game, Starcraft and more.
Malaysia hunting for more N. Korean suspects in Kim's death
The ministry added that North's newly unveiled equipment seems to have one main engine with four back-up ones connected. Kim Jong-un has threatened to reduce the United States "to ashes" as tensions with North Korea continue to increase.
Pac-Man, the arcade game, was first released in May 1980.
If you want to take a crack and playing on a map showing the area you actually live in, you'll have to load up Google Maps on your web browser.
- China's militarization of artificial islands nears completion
- Malaysia says Kim Jong Nam's body released to North Korea
- Lakers Unable to Hold Off Wall, Wizards
- Saints coach Payton: Team not looking to bring in Manziel
- Speaker Shares Trump Criticism Of Freedom Caucus
- Bungie teases a Destiny 2 trailer
- Windows 10 Creators Update Release Is On April 11
- Kate Middleton, William welcomed by President Francois Hollande at the Elysée
- Playing Tetris can reduce onset of PTSD after trauma
- Cleaning House: DNC Chair Perez Orders All Staffers To Resign