As you can see for yourselves in the image, the phone appears to feature a selfie camera with LED flash and a home button reminiscent of the new Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus. Through NewEgg, Republic Wireless, Frys, Flash Wireless, B&H, Costco, Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Ting, Walmart, and Motorola dot com, this device was made available off-contract. A 13-megapixel snapper (f/2.0 aperture, PDAF) can be found on the back of the Moto G5, and a 5-megapixel shooter (OmniVision OV5693, f/2.2 aperture) is available on the phone's front side.
The Moto X (2017) will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Soc, clubbed with either 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage.
The G5 Plus was initially launched in India on March 15 and the global release in the country will happen on April 4 with Amazon as an exclusive seller.
The device sports a 5-inch display with 1080 x 1920 pixels of resolution.
We Happy Few indie game to get a movie adaptation
Though it's still only in early access, dystopian survival title We Happy Few is already the subject of some big film plans. Dj2 CEO Dmitri Johnson also states that the studio's goal is to remain true to the game's source material.
The Moto G5 will run Android Nougat 7.0 out of the box. Both phones have a fingerprint sensor on the front within a capacitive button. More offers will be detailed later, the company said. Its price in India is Rs. 11,999, it will go on sale from tomorrow. Connectivity options also include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack and microUSB v2.0. The Amazon Prime members will get Rs. 1,000 cashback on using Pay Balance. The Moto G5 comes with a 2,800 mAh battery while the G5 Plus packs 3,000 mAh battery juice.
As for regular users, Amazon is offering these Moto G5 launch offers - flat Rs. 1,000 cashback with HDFC Bank credit cards, extra Rs. 500 of on exchange of an old phone, a free 16GB SanDisk Ultra microSD memory card. One can speculate that perhaps this will be a lower priced version of the Moto X (2017).
The device will come equipped with a dual camera system on the back.
While it looks similar as the Moto G5 Plus, it comes with more entry level specifications. It has a 2800mAh removable battery with 10W rapid charge. The camera, on the other hand, doesn't totally look like the rear-facing dual snapper that appeared on the recent leaks.
- Belinda Biafore: Women's wage gap still a drag for them, families, economies
- Trump grants US military more authority to attack
- TxDot launches "Talk, Text, Crash" campaign
- Yankees fall to Rays 7-3 in season opener
- Baffert hoping Arrogate gives him 3rd Dubai World Cup win
- Two killed in flooding as Cyclone Debbie wreaks havoc in Australia
- Chandrababu Naidu's son Lokesh takes oath as cabinet minister in Andhra Pradesh
- Trump talks up orders on trade, but neglects to sign them
- Mike Epps sorry for dancing with kangaroo on Detroit stage
- Key findings from the AP-NORC poll on President Donald Trump